Watt-Sun’s Widows

Everyone in there place. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Planning ahead. Next time a little variety :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Day 30
Somehow I always Manage to have a runt with a Mag deficiency :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Always looking nice and clean. :green_heart::green_heart::palm_tree::palm_tree::100::100::facepunch::facepunch: Can’t wait to see this ride

1 Like

Topped at day 33

3 Likes

Well the auto feeders are set up, the automatic runoff removing system is up an running . I’m off to the beach for a week let’s :pray: things don’t go sideways while I’m gone :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Good lgood luck with the grow room and enjoy the time with the family brother! :v::v::palm_tree::palm_tree:

1 Like

? Is this a drip hydro system or something else? If there’s a thread with a description of how this is put together…thanks for any lead

It’s a homemade system
Hydro halo’s
1 Active aqua 400 gph Water pump
1/2 tubing with shut offs and some T’s
1 timer

The runoff removal set up is
An oil drain catch pan with removable lid
Inside the drain pans are:
1 500gph Bilge pump
1 bilge pump float
1 12v power source (outside the drain pan)

4 Likes

Made a quick clone cabinet .

3 Likes

First time I’ve had this happen. These some aggressive girls :deciduous_tree:

7 Likes

Day 44
Second tier scrog nets in place .Flipping to flower tomm.

6 Likes

When I get there, I think I’ll copy this setup. This is done with clones right? This works with photos and not autos? Are the nutrients being given on a daily schedule or do you check the runoff before applying more nutrients? I’ve done clones but only in soil never this type of setup, and I just bought them and then used my lights and space I never grew a mother. I cloned my own a couple times but I didn’t have a separate space to veg them while the others were flowering so they just didn’t produce much or died off under mediocre florescent lights.

1 Like

No. I have always grew from seed although this grow I took some clones

It’s possible it would work for either. I don’t know if you would have enough time to fill a 3x3 scrog with an auto, but I’ve never grown an auto so :man_shrugging:

I grow in coco so I fertigate (water with nutes) twice a day in veg and 3 times a day in flower.

2 Likes

Clones are hanging in there :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Day 4 Flower
The runt is making a run for the second screen. Might turn out to be a producer after all

6 Likes

this is an incredible setup. I love the screens.

3 Likes

Thanks! I added the second screen this run. I got Tired of tying up colas. :v:

1 Like

wow this is really amazing. so you’re a widow fan. i just grew three and they all grew incredibly well but they all turned out so differently. have you had any cure and finish to straight up cheese? i had another that was sharp pepper and lilac and then the third is kind of pepper but nondescript. with how long this strain has been around i thought there would be more consistency. the cheese really surprised me.

Can’t say I have had any cheese, most my widows smell like lemon pine when cured. 6 of the last 9 have grown pretty similar but the other 3 were leggy and golf ball sized bud sites.

1 Like