Watt-Sun’s Widows

So for this grow I took some advice from Dr.coco and started feeding Everyday @170-200 ppm Starting 24 hours after the cotyledons opened.

3 Likes

lolol bro lol :joy:

1 Like

Well they did something :smiley:

4 Likes

I’d say!

3 Likes

Love the growth rate in coco :seedling::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Absolutely… They are taking off!! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Yes I should have done that with my widows as well, didn’t start nutes till they were 2 weeks old and they were looking sick and frail but once they nutes kicked in they took off. Im gonna go along with the ride if ya don’t mind.

1 Like

Absolutely! I recommend in addition to all the knowledgeable growers here, A website called cocoforcannabis. com. Great articles there

4 Likes

looks sweet. how much light?

1 Like

Welcome to the community :wave:
Do you mean how much light are they currently under? I do my seedlings through early veg under a 4 bulb T5 shop light (I use 6500k bulbs) once they get about 11” I’ll top them, and move them under the big lights :v:

4 Likes

I wanted to say THANKS for that info on the Tera pump! I can run 10 gals like it’s nothing… I wish now I had gotten it right after you did… I could have saved myself alot of time… Lol​:+1::+1:

1 Like

Awesome ! They are handy little devices .Glad it worked out for you :v:

1 Like

Day 20

8 Likes

Looking healthy and happy!

They are chugging along :smiley: the big one has some deficiency damage but has out grown It. From now on I pre charge my coco with calmag regardless if it suppose to be pre-buffered. These pigs are taking 1100ppm and not even blinking

3 Likes

They look really healthy :+1:

3 Likes

Almost time to transplant and fire up the new Hlg’s🤘

3 Likes

4 Likes

Looking healthy and happy :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks Potting up tomorrow. And getting them set up in their scrogs :+1: Figured I give them some time under the big lights :sunglasses:

3 Likes