Watt-Sun’s White Widow Grow....take 2

Kool brother. You got this. :grin::+1::v:

2 Likes

Observing !

2 Likes

Scrog net under construction

8 Likes

Well…not much to report. They just sit there doing nothing, quietly mocking my lack of patience

7 Likes

@Watt-Sun, I hate it when they do that

1 Like

Be careful not to overwater them. That will slow them down, for sure! Patience is key. A lot of the time, the best thing you can do for them is nothing at all.

2 Likes

Im going to need those TPS reports…

5 Likes

There doing something you just can’t see it. Those roots are growing like crazy! It is a lot more fun when you can see daily changes. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Watt-Sun my plants are doing the same thing :joy::joy: like wth do something interesting please

3 Likes

Ask and you shall receive . The turkeys are finally starting to fatten up :turkey::grinning:

4 Likes

Day 11

5 Likes

They are looking good !

1 Like

Looking strong. I’m excited to see how they turn out!

Scrog #1 compete. I got high hopes for these girls :seedling::grinning:

9 Likes

Day 14

8 Likes

Girls are lookin good and happy @Watt-Sun. :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Day 18
2 out of 3 girls are having some growing pains and the only reason I can’t think of is that I’m using nutes that are 2 years old. Thinking they may have lost some effectiveness over the years. Ph in and out are perfect 5.8 . ppm around 700.

Good news is that I have sourced some chloramine free water and the are bubbling that chlorine away now

2 Likes

Day 22
It took 3 heavy feedings (900ppm) but my 2 problem children are finally falling in line. Every grow I try and find a fitting name. This one is going to be “ The 3 little pigs”

4 Likes

I had 2 ww fem photos and neither would grow a tail. I have to revisit them.

Not being smart @Watt-Sun but do we even know that we need to remove chloramine? I know it’s not probably ideal but has anyone done a side by side test of treated bs not treated? I know the best is straight up water without all that nonsense.