Watt-Sun’s White Widow Grow....take 2

Things I learned from my last grow…

1. Silica to build them stems
  2. Scrog, scrog, scrog
  3. Hps &,MH get too hot in my grow room during the summer months. So until I incorporate an AC it’ll be LED in the summer and the big lights for the winter grow.
  4. Get a dehumidifier
15 Likes

@Watt-Sun, I am set to watching and I’m going to tag along, as long as you don’t mind. What’s the strain??? Assuming photo not auto with the scrog.

2 Likes

@repins12
Alright!, the more the merrier :metal:. Gunna be 2 white widow fems from ILGM :seedling:

3 Likes

@Watt-Sun, right on looking forward to the journey. Buckled up and ready for take off :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Set to watching!

2 Likes

Well…seeds aren’t exactly cooperating. Only one cracked and it’s the rooter now. I threw in another seed to soak hopefully tomorrow I’ll have a pair. So far I’ve only had a 50% average on getting the seeds to open up. Thankfully ILGM replaced the duds from the last try.

3 Likes

I had a white widow that didn’t crack during the germ stage …but I still planted it anyways, it’s the best pot growing out of all five of my pots now .it may crack open once it gets into the soil.:partying_face:

1 Like

Well, slow poke decided to join the party after all. She opened up her shell this morning after a 2 day soak along with my replacement seed that I threw in. So I guess this will be a 3 plant grow :+1::seedling::seedling::seedling:

4 Likes

1 down 2 to go :tada:

6 Likes

Looks good so far @Watt-Sun. :+1:
Watching for sure. :grin::v:

4 Likes

#2 & #3 have joined the party although #2 has pushed itself right out of the rooter helmet on and all.

Number #1 is making moves lol

4 Likes

So far so good lol

3 Likes

Half the battle is getting them out of the ground :grinning::seedling: @Gremmall

3 Likes

@Watt-Sun, you got that right, I had one that looked like the top one and when I finally got it to shed the seed shell it croaked, 2 of the remaining 5 that I tried starting still have not broke ground. My fingers are :crossed_fingers: for you. I tried light warrior for the first time and seem to have better luck with cheap Wally World potting soil in my solo cups. When I try to restart anything that doesn’t make it this go around, I’m ditching the light warrior. Are these photo or auto’s? I don’t seem to have a problem getting the seeds to crack and sprout tails. This is my first experience with auto’s. Again I am looking forward to watching

They are photos. All three have broken ground now but the one that pushed itself out of the rooter is pale and sickly. Might be a 2 plant grow after all lol

That always sucks when they sprout and for some reason don’t make it. I am definitely going back to photos, once I use up some of these auto seeds. Hopefully the third one pulls through:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Day 3

4 Likes

Day 4

4 Likes

Babies look good brother. :+1:
Domes are workin well. I’ll sometimes wick the bigger droplets off with a corner of paper towel to prevent lensing from the light. :wink:
Enjoy ur day. @Watt-Sun. :v:

3 Likes

I keep the dome off for an hour or so after I mist and give them some fan time. Harden them up a little at a time :muscle: @Oldguy

3 Likes