Watering with tinctures

Read somewhere of watering with tinctures at about 2 weeks before harvest. Anyone have any input on that?

Seems like a waste of tincture… also a tincture is usually an alchohol solution and alchohol is a sterilizer and will kill bacteria (good bacteria) in your soil I never heard of it before u got any links? Ima look it up

2 Likes

Look briefly and didn’t see anything about watering with it

Ty for response,I’m novice level grower,(about 12), saw it somewhere and can’t remember where. Article was about how it increases thc level and introduces smell. Was just curious if anyone else heard of this. I agree :100:!! If it did work, seems like waste

1 Like

Maybe it was Terpines and not tinctures…my bad…I got to looking into how to get that good smell in my buds…I get great buds, potent, but smell isn’t there…I’ve tried different curing methods and nothing gets me that good aroma.

1 Like

Yea i think you definitely got terpenes and tinctures mixed up. Ppl always say adding
Unsulphered molasses at the end helps terps but i cant confirm cause i never tried.

1 Like

Molasses is a really a micro heard food sugars feed micro biology … usually with bottle resin and aroma enhancers there sugar coupled by potassium and phosphorus lil nitrogen … but also almond side the full grow bloom and micro requirements of a bottle line… pretty simple if you follow chart and research what ingredients are for my bottle says what’s the ingredient for

My bottle uses can sugar palm sugar agave nectar as its molasses additive same purpose

1 Like

Yea for terpene enhancement during flower i use or just recently tried an bud candy. Can’t say whether it worked or not cause my recent grow which currentlys curing, had soil related issues all through cause i made my super soil mix too strong( lesson learned). The bud smells excellent though and looks beautiful considering circumstances. This new run has corrected soil mix now and theyre happy so come flower ill beable to give an accurate opinion whether an bud candy actually enhances terps

I have 12 ladies currently in bloom, 2nd week. I’m going to order some cannabis Terpines and water one of them with it about 2 weeks before finish. I’m going to use small amount,say .6ml to a gallon of distilled water…I will post my opinion on same thread…

Good terp profile enhancer

It’s called hydroponic moonshine great stuff
65$ a quart

That’s great,I’ll order some tommorow. That seems to be a good price also. I noticed some of the “Strain” Terpines are expensive. They could just be using smart marketing though, I’ll give your recommendation a try on couple of them.

1 Like