Watering practices

I Usally feed 2 hours after light’s on… :wink:
The reason for this is because about 3 hours before lights out and the plants will start to droop because their going into sleep mode and it looks like they need to be watered… which can trick you into thinking they need to be watered… :wink:
Also it’s best to do it after light’s on so they can consume as much as possible through out the day… :wink:
Also feeding at night tends to bring unwanted pests… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @peachfuzz! Needed to confirm that. I appreciate the reply my brother!

1 Like

Hey @peachfuzz my brother! Hope you’re well and lifted with a healthy garden. I remember reading somewhere that nutes and supplements should be mixed in a particular order when mixing feed solution. Have you ever heard this?
Thanks.

1 Like

Not bad … working like a Colombian mule …so when I’m not hauling coffee I’m hauling cocaine … LOL
Yes you are right … your micro nutrients go in first … then bloom … then grow then your other additives and then your cal mag and then your microbes / beneficial bacteria … :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @peachfuzz! I knew you would have some insight. Much Respect Brother. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

What size container will 1 cup water?
Nice grow @Ozzymomma1!

In soil you should always water to 15% run off atleast … in order to keep things in check… that 15% is based on the size of your pot… when I was in soil a would run about 1 gallon of nutrients or water depending on cycle in a 5 gallon pot to get 15% to 20% run off… you must also understand that you need to get your watering practices in check to be able to water them on any schedule… at different times they will be hungry… and at other times they will be thirsty… that’s where the meters come in handy… tells you everything you need to know about your girls and how you should be taking care of them… :wink:
PH and ppm meters… :wink:

1 Like