Watering every 6-7 days

Whats up guys im currently growing in 5 gallon pots in happyfrog soil with added perlite and clay pebbles, worm castings and topped with shredded bark for moisture. i was currently watering 2000ml per plant and it took about 3-4 days until next feeding, now I am in flower and i up the watering to 3000ml per plant and now i water every 6-7 days, my question is, is this normal and healthy for my girls?

1 Like

My plants require 1 gallon per day once flowering. Sometime it needs 1.5 gallon per day. But I grow super monsters that require that much.

2 Likes

It’s hard to be sure about watering without knowing age of plants or seeing pics of what kind of condition they are in. If possible please upload some pics of entire plant and of any specific areas of concern. Take pics in natural light or with flash from camara only.

2 Likes

Welcome ! I have used the five gallon fabric pots for autos and photos. Personally during flowering I have never went six or seven days between waterings usually three at the most. At that point they are consuming more water. The best way to check and get a feel of the weight of the pots by picking them up. Before and after watering. Good luck

2 Likes