Watering and feeding question

…don’t pack it down okay? … once you transplant give it just a tiny push right on top right where the stem is but I don’t push anything else the water packs it down enough

Also I use a 440 CFM on a switch and I have an unobstructed 5’ of 6"ducting as an inlet.

I have a 240 but I don’t use it because I don’t need it

1 Like

Yes or warmer temps, evaporation pressure usually had to do with cooler or warmer temps

I added a nice big inline fan to the filter and moved the duct fan to the bottom as an intake so there will be lots of air flow now. And i fed today with the same i have been but i did 3/4 gallon waited 15 mins and didnt have a drop of runoff so i gave them each the rest and got a few drops so I’ll just stick to a gallon per 5 gallon pot hoping the water will be absorbed faster so i can feed more often. I still haven’t gotten a picture yet. But the buds look great. Its the the fan leaves that are really having a rough time. Very rusty then drying up and dying off. Purple stems. Also ill find a lower leave once in a while that is really dark green and completely drooped and ill hardly touch it and it will fall off. So safe to say I’m having the NPK deficiencies.

Nice rig by the way! I just noticed your new picture @Emagdnim367

1 Like

Lol thanks! I love it, 3 mini showerheads on the bottom and showerhead on top…but actually thats the pic i have had since I’ve made my profile lol.

Damn haha I just noticed it now! How much was that bad boy? @Emagdnim367

40% off 4/20 sale for like $160. Couldn’t say no.

1 Like

I got mine on 4/20 too, my buddy works at an illadelph glass shop by me, so he hooked me the !@#$ up! Got a rig for $35 including a dome and nail. He even threw in a quartz banger. I’ll post a pic in a minute, I’m about to dab up anyway haha

1 Like

Sorry for butting in. Is that a bad thing? I think I’m experiencing this.

Really depends on strain

1 Like