Question: I have 4 5 gallons fabrice pots. Will I feed each individual plant 2 1/2 gallon of water. Or use the 2 1/2 gallon of water to feed overall?
each plant will take different amounts of water due how much they are consuming. the older they get the more water they will consume.
I have 2 gorilla glue auto
1 girl scout cookies auto
1 Bruce auto
Really depends on the size of the plant as stated above and the medium you’re growing in.
this will help everyone out on helping you.
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to our attention. We will figure it out.
- Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
- Otigin of seeds?
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
- Co2 Yes / No?
- How long have you been growing?
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
- If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?
Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.
Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.
I see you posted on another thread
That’s for all the pots depending on size but it should be about a gallon per pot in flower. 2.5 gallons is too much for one pot unless flushing