Watered to first run off

1000-1200 ppm should be fine

4 Likes

@dbrn32 has you set
Refer to your feed guide worst case. If your in fox farms here is the adjusted fox farms scedule.

1 Like

Quick question i’m going into the hospital next week for a pacemaker. My wife will take care of my girl. If i mix up a gal of nutes how long will it be good for.I water every other day

1 Like

8 days for sure if it’s not organic, can’t say after that but the whole time it should be in a bucket with a lid because light grows bacteria.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag ! I agree members got you covered
Also good luck with your upcoming procedure.

1 Like

An air stone or small pump to agitate the solution would help.

1 Like

If he was using autopots airstones are not recommended to run in the reservoir, I’m not exactly sure why I never did it.
But he’s planning to get the small pump so that will be best

1 Like

That will do it. I have the same pump and it fits through the bung opening on a plastic barrel (without hoop). I used one to pump my 30 gallon barrel of R/O and to do rez changes in the totes under RDWC.

1 Like

Yeah pretty cool little pumps, I might even buy two more so I don’t have to move them out of my rez and into my mixing buckets every time.

1 Like

Gave my Bubble Gum auto it’s first feeding of FF Trio. Mixed a gal of water with 1 tsp Big Bloom, 1 tsp Grow Big and 1 tsp Tiger Bloom. 1 liter Going in Ph 6.5 PPM 662. Run off was 6.4 PPM 1093. First time using FF Trio how do these numbers look. @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @kellydans @Nicky @SKORPION @Zee

2 Likes

Looks textbook.

2 Likes

Agreed.
Off to a great start

2 Likes

Have a question my Bubble gum the last time i water her i noticed some roots showing so i added some more FFHF to the pot. When i watered her today 1gal of water with 5 ml of cal-mag run off was 1818. I checked my notes last time i watered with just water on 9/5 my run off was 1463. Would that cause the difference in run off numbers. ( I think i know the answer just want to check.) @kellydans @Nicky @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Zee

2 Likes

You added fresh soil to the top, loaded with new nutrients. That will cause a higher run off.

4 Likes

Thank you @Covertgrower this is the first time using FF soil.

3 Likes

Yes that will bump your numbers up I’ve done it before with oceanforest that’ll give it a big boost. It’ll be fine. I have also used worm castings to add a inch to the top it don’t seem to change numbers.

2 Likes

Thank you @kellydans

1 Like

Covert has you covered. I use both Happy frog and ocean forest.

3 Likes

Thank you Zee

2 Likes

i feel you. I just did 4 of my 12. first time grower so first ever flush. It was… something. I am all about learning and experience so there is that… I will however be choosing a no flush line of nutrients next grow. And I have all kinds of fox farms stuff. Ill donate it to another grower most likely.

What was strange for me was getting the ppms back up after the flush. 1 plant held the food no problem the other 3 not so much and I had to flood it with food to get it to where I felt they wouldnt starve. My ppms looked about like your. in with 1200-1300 out between 700 and 1200. 1200 was one plant.

1 Like