Watered to first run off

I just watered my Bubble Gum Auto with 1 Liter of ph water. 1 gal of water mixed with 5ml of Cal-Mag.@ 6.5 PPM 220 going in. Run off was PH 6.9 PPM 737. How do these numbers look no nutes where added i’m in FFHF and FFOF first time using FF soil @kellydans @kaptain3d @Oldguy @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32

Looks low for that kind of soil.

3 Likes

I added 1/2 a liter waited 10 minutes then added the second 1/2. Or should i pour the whole liter in then get my numbers. The PPM’s where 794 first 1/2 liter then 737 second 1/2 of the liter. Thanks for your reply.

I feed whole amount at one time, but pouring slowly.

Ok thank you i will do that at the next watering. when i collected both water run offs i said dang i pee more than that LOL

1 Like

How about a picture in natural light?

Here is a pic of my girl she is 3 weeks old

1 Like

Gotta wait until the picture populates.

sorry i just reloaded it

Well, plant looks pretty good. What lighting and power is it seeing? Higher intensity would make it hungry and your plant is growing well for 3 weeks old.

You are definitely going to have to supplement with those numbers.

One thing: some TDS meters read 3 digits (999) then add a tiny X10 notation in one corner of the display: make sure that’s not happening this time…

1 Like

@Myfriendis410. A 3x3x6 tent with a HLG 260 W QB V1 led 3000k i think it is set at 1/4 power. I turn it a little every week or so. I’ll have to check on that TDS meter.when i checked the PPM’s the EC was 1689

2 Likes

I watered to run off today 8/17. Plain water/Cal-Mag. Soil is FFOF bottom half FFHF top half. Water going in Ph 6.5 PPM 267 Run off was Ph 6.0 PPM 1132. No nutes added yet 3 weeks old. @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @Nicky @kellydans

1 Like

1132 ppm runoff that’s good your Fox Farms is still taking care of your plants. I’ll take 6 pH runoff all day. you’re good thanks for the tag.

3 Likes

@kellydans;

Thank you for the reply First time growing in FF soil and not adding any nutes yet

You have a week or maybe MAYBE two weeks before you need to feed.
You have to remember that some of the ppm your feeding in your water is cal mag.
Whats your water before and after you add cal mag so we can take that into account?
I would keep doing run off samples going forward and look to be feeding a light feed in a week or two.

Sounds good though you got this :ok_hand:

3 Likes

My tap water after i let sit for 24 hours to off gas chlorine is between Ph 70’s to 100. I will keep checking my run off. I plan to start at 1/4 strength. This is the plant i Fimmed a couple weeks ago she is growing like a weed LOL

1 Like

You’re just at the cutoff that I start to recommend supplementing if in soil. 1,200 ppm of appropriate nutrients in would be fine and watch runoff: when it creeps up to around 1,800 ppm or so do a flush and continue at 1,200 ppm. I would feed one watering then cal mag the next.

5 Likes

Thank you i will do that

2 Likes

The others have you set

2 Likes

Watered my plant today with 6.5 PPM 237 with Cal-Mag added to the water. My run off was PH 6.7 and PPM was 914. I guess i will add FF Trio at 1/4 strength @ the next watering. what should my PPM #'s be when i add the nutes. 1200 or some where else. @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @kellydans @Nicky.

2 Likes