Water spot or start of something else?

these random white spots showed on just these two leafs anyone know if I’m in trouble (plant is in week 5 of flower)

Looks like it could be WPM (white powdery mildew). What is your RH at and what kind of fans and ventilation are you running?

1 Like

If you have a jewelers loupe or magnifying glass you can tell if its WPM.

3 Likes

Sorry had to wait to get all the grow info

300w 12-12
OG Kush
Buckets
No Ph balance water
Two fans
Rh 55%
Indoor grow
Fox farm ocean forest
Heavy feeding (Fox farm trio)
I’m like 2 weeks before harvest

Do you have an exhaust fan? Also, not knowing your ph will get you into trouble. Do you have a way to measure the ph?

1 Like

Yes there is an exhaust fan and they have been doing good the entire grow without the pH so figured I didn’t need to smh, I was hoping it was something else but found this one today

2 Likes

If it wipes off, it’s WPM and the easiest way to treat that is to mix up 3% hydrogen peroxide with distilled water (if you can) in a spray bottle. You can go 50/50 H2O2/Water and spray the infected leaves. Then make sure you have plenty of airflow through the canopy, even if that means removing a few fan leaves or small shoots here and there. Let me know if you need anything else :v::bear:

4 Likes

Mattybear has you covered. Just wanted to point out you may be a little further than 2 weeks out. Those pistils look kinda fresh.

2 Likes

I was going by the schedule but I’m glad I posted and someone else said something I felt like they were a little behind.

When you see a number associated with flowering time, take note of it then file away. Those are estimates and will vary on a lot of things. When you’re pistils start receding start checking trichs and harvest according to them.

3 Likes