Water PH or Lack of nutrients?

Looks like the start of calcium deficiency.

Are you supplementing any calmag? What line of nutes again?

@BobbyDigital @PurpNGold74 @Bulldognuts

I am in Soil.

So far all of the issues seemed to have stemmed from water PH issues. I assume if it were root bound or under watering the colors wouldn’t have come back to the affected leaves.

Is that a safe assumption?

Before and after pic

1 Like

Color doesn’t typically come back with deficiencies. Some deficiencies like iron the color will come back when corrected. That bottom plant looks real hungry. What are you feeding it?

2 Likes

The images are inverted. They are the same plant. The yellow was a week ago and now she is green again. They are in a super soil. I haven’t changed anything but the water

2 Likes

Oh gotcha. So you just adjusted your ph? Must have been pretty far out of range to produce a lockout. Typically with super soil as long as you’re between 6-7 it’s good.

2 Likes

Are now PHing water differently?

@Bulldognuts @BobbyDigital @PurpNGold74 Changed the water source. I explained in the very first post on this thread. Everyone thought it was either root bound, under watering or nute def. It seems like it was just the water all along unless im missing something.

Side note: patience seems to be key with organics, huh? They took about 12 days to recover unlike a soilless medium. I thought I was going to lose my mind not tinkering with it.

2 Likes

Yeah with organics it takes time to break down the food. The good part though is it’s pretty difficult to burn your plants organically.

2 Likes

Hi all,

I wanted to post a few recovery pics in this thread and some final words.

I have no duplicate cultivars here so it was interesting to see how each plant recovered. Some came back in full force and a few are still recovering. Im not sure if that says anything about the cultivars that recovered quickly or not e.g. great genetics vs. No so great, but ive sure learned a few things which is what this journey is all about (and dank smoke of course)

Patience is key and less appears to be more with organics when trying to solve problems.

Thanks all for your help. This seems like a great community!

3 Likes

Bouncing back nicely!

What does this mean. Having such an issue with my leaves looking like this

Hi. Welcome to ILGM! @Cwim Fill out the ticket below

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.