Water nute and droop?

I hope I’m helping. But really, don’t stress too much. They are really hardy plants and take a beating.

1 Like

Yep I’ll hold off on the flush, do you think I should turn the lights back out, I turned them back on, normal out time 11-5, got to get up here in 4 hrs to go to pick up kid from work, hopefully things will get better.

Cut the lights. Also, plants naturally drool when the lights are off. Nutrients migrate from the stems back to the roots and transpiration slows greatly. When my lights first kick on my plants looks similar.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put anything in your plant without ph ing it.

Yes it’s good to be able to reach out so damn late and I appreciate all your insights and advice @Familyman @DoobieNoobie I’m glad you guys are always so helpful.

3 Likes

I’m just sharing knowledge that others shared with me. Is this your first grow?

1 Like

And, I’m a night owl. Only time I can get some peace and quiet from my demon spawn.

2 Likes

No this is my second , I did 4 White widow fems at the beginning of the year, took 6 months in a closet, got 10 oz out of them , they were light and fluffy and tasted rough.lol
But it got you high, I’m correcting alot of things I did wrong with that one, but I jumped to autos because of quickeness of harvest,
Hell first grow I didn’t oh water till after veg and then usef lemon juice to lower and never had a ppm meter…

Your lucky. Could be some strains are more tolerant. 10oz isn’t bad at all btw.

It’s amazing how picky we can get now with our bud. There was once a day when any bud was good to me

1 Like

Alright I turned lights off, and zipped it up for the night, I remember reading what you were saying about the transpiration, I should have thought of that.

No worries man. I gotta clock out for the night. Things will be better tomorrow.

2 Likes

Man before I meet my wife I didn’t smoke at all, I was a hard liquor man , now I don’t drink at all, but my wife has been smoking for 27 years lol

I decided to grow to stop the 150-200 dollars a week that was flowing out the door.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree they’re not going to die overnight. And if it’s over watered they’ll probably look a little better in the morning. If not like @Familyman said there’ll be a lot more people with real knowledge to troubleshoot it.

2 Likes

Yep me too man thanks again. I’ll touch base tomorrow with updates

1 Like

I smoked weed maybe 10x before I grew mine. But I still drink beer like a fish lol.

2 Likes

I love beer but it and my meds don’t mix. 2 of my strong beers with my meds turns me into a plastered drunk. Not the fun kind either lol.

3 Likes

Thanks @DoobieNoobie, I’ll holler at ya all tomorrow, I appreciate your assurance it does help.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

No problem man. Have a good night.

2 Likes

Well at least your not killing your liver lol, now if we could find a med that intensifies weed we’d have it made, what kinda d of meds u got lol.