Water nute and droop?

He doesn’t have a meter and can’t use the visual liquid test because it skews the color.

@Familyman, nope I sure didn’t, because I’m a dumbass.

Also, if they were dry and light and kinda limp, they may just need a solid drink. Are you watering to 20% run off.

1 Like

They were ready lite and dry, but healthy looking, till I stuck a knife in them.

Your not a dumbass. My water starts at 7.8 and after nutes it drops to 5.6. It’s probably a ph thing. Easy to fix. Just flush the plant to get ph up. Are you planning on getting a meter?

Only watered till maybe 5 precent runn off…

It’s ok. They are t going to instantly die. I had ph issues my whole Grow last time.

1 Like

Ordered it yesterday afternoon ironically be here Fri., I’m hoping your right, thinking of flushing tonight.

Do you know what your ph is of your house water.

God I hope it gets to you that fast. I placed a order on Amazon on Saturday it hasn’t even shipped yet.

1 Like

At this point I’m not sure if a blind flush would be beneficial.

Yes 7.6 most days.

What nutes did you use?

Yeah that’s where i’d wait on one of the gurus to say. I have a hard time telling on the droopy leaves. To dry and to wet look similar. And at the same time it could be a ph issue.

1 Like

@DoobieNoobie I feel ya , I hope it gets here or I want my 2 day shipping back lol

1 Like

My plants get like that if I don’t water them when needed. They usually perk up after a couple hours.

I ordered two things from other companies monday night. One will be here Thursday and one Friday. It’s ridiculous how slow Amazon has been here lately.

1 Like

All ff the bb tb and bg 2/3 Rd strength, but I did feed 72 hrs ago 1)2 strength @Familyman

I live 30 min from there damn warehouses to!

1 Like

My recommendation is to wait until lights come on and assess them then. Unless it’s an extreme fuctuation it’s not going to nuke your plant. If they still look like a limp dick tomorrow I’m sure others will chime in and be able to help. Once you get your meter I would recommend a slurry test to see what ph your root zone is at so you can get it back at target.

1 Like