Water nute and droop?

These are in ilgm super skunk autos 41days old n ffhf soil two 600 watt LEDs, vipar and generic,
I watered and fed here a CPL hrs ago one gallon PhD 6.2 , ff tiger bloom 10 ml, ff big bloom 3 tbs, ff growbig 10ml. 84 degrees rh 52
After watering they jump dropped hard is it just the weight of the water they pulled in or something horrible :crazy_face:
Thanks for looking!

1 Like

Looks great. I wouldn’t worry about it. You have no apparent nute burn or issue that my little experience can detect and believe me I’ve got plenty of experience with nute and other issues lmao. Keep a watch on em but I think your ok

I sure hope so, never had em drop like that b4 thought maybe I fried the roots,
Appreciate your help.

@Screwauger , @raustin if you all could give me your opinion on these I’d love to hear it, if you’ve got time, thanks a billion.

whats ur runoff ph and ppm? i see you ph going in was a bit low at 6.2, but thats fine if ur runoff is ideal

My ppm meter won’t be here till Friday some time, I’m guessing if they don’t get any better by morning, the could flush them, they still look like shit
I did feed them Sunday, can over feeding cause this type of thing?
Thx Man

Overfeeding will cause droopiness, but I don’t think that is the problem based on their colors. My money is on pH being the reason.

I do have a pH meter, and I’ve been keeping pH between 6.0-6.5, before nutes, now this drooping came on within an hour of watering, so low pH can cause this …crazy.

My nutes drop my ph by almost a whole point. There’s a possibility that if you started at mid to low 6 you could be in the low 5s which would be way too low for even hydro.

1 Like

That’s very possible I have been keeping close to 6.1 6.3 before nutes, there looking worse, I turned the lights and that made it worse, what do you recommend Doobie?

Thinking about flushing them out tonight.

Man I don’t know. I don’t want to tell you wrong. But let me ask did the soil feel wet when you watered? Because although ph could be and is something to worry about ,to me she just looks over watered.

@blackthumbbetty you on?

1 Like

Let me pop over to the lab and see if anyone is on over there

1 Like

No that’s what’s weird, they were dry and light, , crazy I know. But I appreciate you looking, I’m still trying to search up what this Could be

Id appreciate it man ,that would be great!

EVERYTHING BELOW THIS POST IS RANDOM CHAT

Just figured i’d save anyone from wasting time on general chat. Lol

Well I appreciate you trying @DoobieNoobie, I f update something, hope there not stunted, problem recovery with autos suck…I bumped the nutes to 2/3 rds this time, who knows, I’ll share the fix or the funeral as we go along here

Kinda drunk but yes I am

2 Likes

Peek at his pick up above. Just looking for extra eyes in case something else jumps out at anyone while waiting on smarter people lol.

1 Like

So it’s 6.0-6.5 before nutes. Nutes usually drop my ph a lot. Are you ph ing water after mixing nutes??

1 Like