Water Filtration Questions? Ask Nanashi 0_o 12 Years in The Business

I have it set to .50 currently

I cant imagine why.

If it tells you the right number when you test it (in nutes or even better a calibration solution) i would not worry to much

1 Like

Because it only goes from.42-2.9
So .50 is what I’m assuming the guy ment by 50…

My thumb hurts now those buttons are stiff. Guess my age is showing I don’t have gammer hands lol. Time to spark one up

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you for the read I read it twice and got confuseder. I understand what I read but I’m still lost @ ppt. Arts and craft time has came and gone… time for puff and caugh.

2 Likes

Update after digging again and asking the right phrase I have found ppt parts per thousand…

1 Like

So much easier once thoroughly enlightened

1 Like

That would make it fairly low accuracy…Ill try to remember to look into this tonight

@anon4427090 if I have not said it thank you for all of your help you do not know how much you have helped me thank you sir. Real speak

1 Like

No Stress… This is therapy for me if you can believe it

If you have an interstate for a mind like I do. I completely understand.

1 Like

that multiplied by retired and to the power of livinig in a swamp, squared by covid quarantine 0_o

Therapy

1 Like

I’m wrestling with frankenpuppy at the moment and learning how when any why to use aluminum tape. Lol. My vocabulary is rapidly expanding and we have just started round 2 of the match and my temps are dropping quicker but it is probably because the sun went away. Moral of the story don’t use gorilla tape where you should clearly be using aluminum tape ie heating and cooling. Let’s see what she throws at me next. This is totally help me with my mites as I’m about to freeze them to death. Time to go this is my tent!!! Still looking into predators Though

1 Like

About the carbon filter… a piece of hard vent one size over the one your using… say a ft long… double layer some strong screen on the end and fill it with activated carbon then screen over the other side then attach to your line…cheaper (per build) and more effective than a small one (the carbon can be found on amazon in small amounts however can be expensive when considering what buying a full CU FT costs and the fact that you will have replacement carbon for years after buying a CU FT…Trying a local water guy would be a good bet… tell them you want 12 40 coco carbon or 12 40 coal base Either will be fine… i used coco

2 Likes

As many filters that I will be running and how expensive a 12 inch filter is this could be a viable option. What do you mean when you say hard pipe? Pvc steel I’m not really sure. Then fill and double wrap the ends with fine steel mesh screen securing with a hose clamp and place it on the blower?

Am I correct in thinking I have heard you say that you can use the same carbon material as a water filter too?

yep air and water both use activated carbon

Let me get a pic

I think this was $10-$20 at homedepot

And i just used a regular heavy duty porch screen to cover the bottom and some small river stone (Your version would not need river stone) to cover the top so it didint blow away

3 Likes

Ok stove pipe is hard pipe according to my sources at google so I’m on board!!!

I really like that idea!!! The like button doesn’t do justice