Water/Feed practices

I’m using 5 gallon air pots with GH cocotek nutes and coir. I’ve done everything from water every day to watering every other day… To going till the pot gets light.
I’ve settled on feed, feed, water, with at least two days in between, depending on pot weight. I water with ro till I get at least 25% run off.I understand that this flushes out excess salt and nutrients.Now… After their water/flush, do I wait till her pot gets light again? Or feed right after ?

2 Likes

I’m a soil grower, but I think you need to water them everyday when growing in coco and feed them based upon the recommendation of your nutrients. @Steveo

@Donaldj @Screwauger

2 Likes

I have been playing with my watering practices with soil/less going to a keep them mostly moist practice which is also what I would suggest for coco, the thing to remember with coco is it is most often compared to hydro in practices as such a light daily water and feed works quite well. I have seen many ebb&flow systems using coco as a medium the advantages gained are that the medium stays moist and nutrient rich while still getting plenty of air

3 Likes

When they get big enough you have no choice but to water daily.

@Steveo if you are watering with r/o hopefully you are adding some cal mag?

2 Likes

Were did you get your pots my friend. Yours is the 2nd time ive saw they type and seeing the results you have there makes me want to try them out in my next op as thy seem to have amzing results for yourself and on the video

1 Like

//www.amazon.com/Superoots-Air-Pot-Equivalent-Propagation-Container/dp/B00DEQBCEU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1511686045&sr=8-3&keywords=air+pruning+pots

3 Likes