Was wondering if it's about time to harvest Thrichome amber

The time you have left I would just start watering pH your water

All right I will be using just ph ro water on the upcoming res change

Also should I stop the hydroguard

Okk was reading up on harvest, as I have never done one …and now I’m worried my one plant didn’t auto. so it’s growing so much slower and it’s in the same res as the auto that had flowered correctly. The problem is roots have tangled will I have to sacrifice the other to harvest the one that will be done. Alsooo if I don’t have to kill it would the darkness off the 2 or 3 days no lights hurt the photo plant

1 Like

seems to be moving along

4 Likes

Lovely looking buds! still looks like you’ve got a bit to go till harvest however

2 Likes

Getting closers days are feeling so long haha …waiting on digital microscope so I can see the good stuff I’m hoping I’m at least over the hill lol …the pistols I think they are are more dark than not red Amber what ever color they turn my eyes are going so bad

drinking up water like crazy

2 Likes

Wow, beautiful buds! You’re getting close… almost there. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you hopefully my scope shows up tmrw I’d like to get some closers look lol

2 Likes

The scope came today

2 Likes

I’m guessing you have a bit longer. Still pretty clear. And, is that the Geico lizard?

6 Likes

@Matthew420
It’s all in personal preference. Technically she’s harvestable, but I prefer a lot more amber. Theres not much more anyone can help with, you’ll just have to test it, and see if it’s good for your needs.

I’d cut a couple of colas, note the date and times. Next week repeat. Compare notes on taste…

1 Like

I think @Aquaponic_Dumme is saying pretty well how to test the best way you like your weed take some off and test and keep up with dates whenever you feel like they tast best and feel like thats the best time to harvest you check the trichomes if they look good and you got good feeling about it your ready to harvest i think. Really love the way fellow growers helping eachother out in here and learn things from one to another love thd dynamics and way this community responds and works thanks 4 all help i already got fellow growers!

2 Likes

Look at all the matthews
Lol, my names Matthew too.

2 Likes

Haha lol youre right growers in all layers off society nice to see love this community more snd more day by day!

2 Likes

Thanks @Aquaponic_Dumme and @Matt_auto I’ve never harvested and I really just didn’t want to ruin months of work lol I am gonna cut a few off as u had mentioned and start getting a feel for this process

1 Like