Was this the right thing to do

Did this because of the height differences. Was this the right choice of action i would hate to have to top them later is what is thinking

3 Likes

You opened her up right?

2 Likes

That is essentially LST as its a tie down. I dont think that was a bad decision at all. You could tie string from side to side on the cage every inch or so and make your own trellis net as well. Your plants look good. You can also get LST clips. A member on this forum 3d prints them and sells them on ebay or you can buy them off amazon

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams i tied some of the taller flowers to the cage.

1 Like

I tie mine down to the container lip every time. Gets light down deeper beneath the canopy.

1 Like

Thank you ,@BigCat420 for your input.

1 Like

I think i would like trying those tie down things. Is there a link to buy from the member on here? I mean the LST clips

1 Like

@Skid2 let me get the link for ya

There is a classifieds section on this forum (go to catgories then to grow equipment and its on the top) that allows member to post ebay links where you can resell your old equipment or new equipment and accessories
https://ilgmforum.com/t/adjustable-lst-clips/77998?u=bigcat420

2 Likes

Right on way legit. Thank you

1 Like

Nice call. Looks great.

1 Like

I dug this up thaught I’d put it over the top of cage

4 Likes

So was also wondering about seeds for my climate. As it’s dry here. Any suggestions for low humidity plants

1 Like

Probably wont need that. That cage will be solid.

2 Likes

Cages worked well for me on my first grow. Used the rubber coated wire to tie them, my fingers are to fat to be tying string. :laughing:
Looking good! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Dry where I’m at, too, and I don’t tent, but just speaking for myself, I haven’t had problems. I’ve grown white widow autos, afghan auto, a sativa-dominant hybrid auto, an indica cbd auto, and currently a gdp auto that’s in mid/late flower. For the last couple plants or so, I’ve been doming seedlings, which is a good practice to do, anyway.

1 Like

@Twelve1 awesome to hear an Thank you much

1 Like

LST trainers for branch bending.

@Skid2 congrats on your work. They should look fantastic for MLK day

1 Like

So where get these from

Dang what a big pot you have lol :joy: is it a ten