WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

Definitely perceivable… happy, touch of euphoria. Will make changes to recipe in next batch for potency.

3 Likes

So, I am probably not the person you would leave the psychedelics with. I threw on the Beatles blue album and took another 6 pills. Not the Hoffman experience that we are all looking for, but enjoying it all the same. :grin:

4 Likes

Gaps are filling in. I adjusted the bottom net, and will add the next net in a few days.

19 Likes

Your work amazes me Monsieur Stoned! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow 2.5 is a good dose for me and 5 is max.

1 Like

awe work … :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Was feeling a little nostalgic this morning… This is my 1st high pressure sodium 400 W that I got back 1992 to replace my fluorescent lights. Still works.

12 Likes

Room feels smaller every time I look at it.

18 Likes

Nah it still looks pretty fn big lol

7 Likes

My least favorite view of the garden from my back. Cleaning up the undercarriage.

12 Likes

I have been organizing the canopy as it fills in, defoliating leaves, and cleaning below. Still have a lot to do while waiting for lights. Will hopefully flip by mid next week.

18 Likes

awe work as per usual… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Thank you, my friend. Hope you are doing well. :pray::green_heart::v:

5 Likes

You have a great looking group of plants there! Instead of laying underneath cars now I hang out under my plants. They are going to be big plants after their stretch. Great work bro :sunglasses:

6 Likes

1 light hung, waiting on a second. Taking some down time.

19 Likes

That is a big light and a very nice setup. Dogs are really the best! I have one and am looking for a puppy.

1 Like

Killing it

1 Like

Beautiful dog beautiful plants :heart:

1 Like

Lights are in.

16 Likes