WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

Okay back to cannabis. With and without flash

13 Likes

You are doing a great job on your plants. Your cactus are looking healthy and your weeds look great as always :clap::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Overflow holding area is overfilled. Waiting on sexing of clones to cull the males. The bic GC in the corner will get a large section of canopy in the next main run.

10 Likes

What are you using for your vegg lighting , if you don’t mind…?
Just curious… :grin:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz haven’t you realized @Stonedrus has two dwarf stars in his basement. On red one in flowing and one blue one in veg
:joy_cat:

4 Likes

I have been using the vipar p2500 for veg, with supplemental blue added. I may rotate lights and use others, blurple, etc as needed. The p2500 runs at 4000 Kelvin. Nodes stay tightly spaced throughout veg on 24/7 lights like a compressed spring and then when switched to flower light cycle they explode with growth in all directions.

4 Likes

These have not produced preflowers yet, but I think the 5 taller ones are probably males.

6 Likes

Definitely have new growth on Epac. Now the growing fun begins. I hope to maximize their growth rates. I heard that normal outside growth is appropriately 12 inch per year, the goal should be to double that. :hugs::grin: If you have experience with these, I would appreciate any tips and tricks. I know I need to say it more, but Thank you again to everyone, I love you as family. Hope everyone has a blessed day filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.

12 Likes

If I end up with one in Michigan I’ll tag u in the post lol.

1 Like

@arrow often has precious knowledge about diverse plants… Maybe he knows something about those too? :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Same with @Tenga and @Caligurl and @merlin44 amongst some others.

3 Likes

Are you guys talking about the cactus?

5 Likes

Yes, at least I was… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yes, I was looking to try my hand at cactus. Help and knowledge are always appreciated, and that goes for any category you may choose. :pray: :hugs:

3 Likes

I have a ton of cactus. I do know, there is no hurrying them up as far as growth goes. If you think about it, cactus basically go dormant during the summer when there is no water. If you give them water year round and don’t let them go dormant, they will get stretchy and thinner which eventually weakens the cactus.

We can mimic the dormancy during the winter only watering about once every 4-5 weeks.

You can see when I started letting my hubby take care of this… you can see where he started watering it it too much during the winter… You can see everywhere it gets narrow are from periods of too much water when it was supposed to be dormant.

Same here… This is the shape this guy should be… more bulbous

Not this. This guy is inside now while we re-do our deck and where it tends to get overwatered because either I don’t know hubby watered it or the other way around. Now we have a schedule and only one of us waters it… the pic above are the ‘babies’ from the bottom pic

Edit… those weak (narrow) spots make the cactus susceptible to other problems and weakens the structure…

15 Likes

Wow

Dang soooo Intresting, thanks @Caligurl knowledge and experience smack down

Great pictures!

6 Likes

:relaxed: :relaxed:
thanks @Nicky
I love growing everything and I learn something new every grow year (well, ok every day…)

11 Likes

@Caligurl pretty much covered all the basis … :ok_hand:…cacti dont thrive on what would normally be considered ‘good growing practice’ …rainy season, where everything else thrives, is actually the worst on my plants…i have a lil aloe :thread: on the other side …if you interested
:sunglasses: :v:

7 Likes

Which is why I tagged you first Sir! :wink:

4 Likes

The red lights appear to be working well. They are cannibalizing fan leaves pretty quickly. I have upped the nutes a little bit since they’re using more. I added a monster can for size reference, took the picture, and noticed that it’s pretty damn hard to see it in there. I’m happy with that. :grin:

16 Likes