WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

That’s a beautiful table full of buds!

4 Likes

Holy lights. How hott does that space get lol. Do u feel like ur in heaven when u r near that bright ass area. How many watts are there and how many lights??? I see like 10 or 11

1 Like

12 overhead at 240 each. So 2880, plus another 400 in supplemental spectrum light. UVA, IR, 660nm, and 450nm. And yes it looks like heaven to me. :wink:

5 Likes

Is that what caused the stretch in back? :joy:

2 Likes

Training the girls hard enough to make the branches sweaty. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Sweat it out! :wink::call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Going to put these back out in circulation. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Atta kid :wink::sunglasses::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Someone pointed out that I didn’t introduce the two plants in the back corner. The bigger one is Hypnos, and the other is his twin brother, Thanatos.

7 Likes

The breakfast of champions. The heavily medicated oatmeal and raisin cookie bar. Always a great start to the morning. With a glass of milk, of course. :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Getting thicker by the day.

14 Likes

And then we have, as @Nicky lovingly refers to breeding as, “The Gong Show”. Many issues have taken place with these 2 tents, so please excuse the fact that they look like crap. I will not keep the 3 DP, and may not bother to let them finish. Way to large, and don’t like my standard lighting schedule for flower. Of the 2 MJP X DP, 1 will move on, the 3 WW x GC will all get a second go as I like their trichomes and calyx density. Things are not always pretty and photogenic in the garden.

7 Likes

The 2 GC are in full flower, they responded well to the defoliation. I raised the lights a few inches because I was seeing some stress in the tops. They have mostly stopped stretching, but should add 6 inches in canopy bud growth throughout flower.

13 Likes

Wow they sure are amazing @Stonedrus

2 Likes

Day 52 of flower.

13 Likes

Looks just wonderful

3 Likes

It’s absolutely amazing @Nicky I’m blown away

1 Like

The buds are starting to get a little too heavy so I am adding some support at the net level.

13 Likes

The Three Amigos are all doing well. I think they are actually starting to put on a little growth which means they may be actually rooting. I have shifted them around in the room a couple times changing light intensity and air flow. They seem to be holding their own.

9 Likes

William gets post 1000. Painfully slow growth. He may get ALOT of friends soon.

7 Likes