WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

Happy Birthday @Stonedrus :partying_face: :v::green_heart:
No comment @Gremmall :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

6 Likes

Finally! Haha. Happy birthday @Stonedrus

7 Likes

I am running a test flat off 25 clones to work out any issues in a 3×3 tent with a HLG 550. I will use a similar base setup for the pheno hunt. The small 4 plant scrog in the 2×4 is starting to show buttons.

12 Likes

I have started working with the kief tumbler to figure out the best conditions for sifting with it. It appears to be working well with little needed interaction. I just come back every few hours to scrape up a new pile into the jar.

15 Likes

O my…. Now THAT is a beautiful site! Woooow

7 Likes

What he said… :point_up::fire::fire::fire::fire::flushed::grin::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

First off I hope everyone is doing well, and your hearts are filled love and warmth.

Secondly, LMAO, love the avatar @PurpNGold74, @kaptain3d, reminds me of when I thought @Covertgrower was the ninja in every post.
Everyone changes their’s and it takes me a while catch up. Going to post a few updates as time permits today.

1st. the scrog got it’s pre fourth week defoliation. Had to raise the light a little higher after some signs of stress. They seem happier now and humidity is lower.

10 Likes

Mines actually does look like me lol. We twinsies. Thanks.

P.S. Ser Vert really is a ninja. Its against his code to admit it. Not mines tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

One of these days I should post a selfie and delete it. Lol

7 Likes

ad4f8195a4c79a49bc0e300e9961e53f1a47d854582ae7a193079cbf31101784.0

Just get bitmoji its pretty accurate lol.

7 Likes

Second update. Seeds are sprouting, I am still working on adjusting soil moisture needs for more aeration. I am used to clones which are much more forgiving and favor damper conditions. I am beginning to break up the seeded buds, and collecting the ripe ones. I have a few more chores left to do before another update.

11 Likes

The tumbler is pumping out more kief then I was expecting. Definitely exceeding 10:1 return. I am running it in12 hour cycles and collecting off in jars. The first 48 hours is smokable, second 48+ hours are cooking grade. Any remaining contents of the drum will go into QWET. It does still show many remaining trichomes under the microscope.

Image_2021-07-03 05_47_40_792

Image_2021-07-09 21_28_39_785

14 Likes

OMG Purp, my wife said mine looks like me too. technology… who woulda figured.

4 Likes

I eat sushi several times a week. Love me some spicy tuna rolls.

2 Likes

Sorry I got side tracked from the updates. Had to make a quick 15hr road trip to Chicago for some business. Went ahead and checked out the recreational dispensary seen, and grabbed a handful of cartridges. Selection was good, budtenders and staff were excellent. Will definitely go back next time I head that way.

6 Likes

I have started breaking up the seeded buds and sifting out the seeds into jars. 15 plants left to go.

12 Likes

Who was your green crack genetic from?
I’m growing the Cali connect genetic right now

2 Likes

ILGM green crack. Very energetic weed. It has become my morning go to.

6 Likes

I love how kief acts like moon sand when it moves around in a jar. I want t build a kief castle.

13 Likes

The plant in the front with monster can was the Green crack. Finally nailed the trichomes on the 3rd harvest of the plant. It is very potent, energetic, euphoric, and makes you keep coming back for more. The name of the strain is very accurate.

12 Likes