WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

Boom :boom: just amazing :clap:

2 Likes

Wowzers, I’m confused though you turn it all into extract?

1 Like

Spectacular, all of hard work paying off my friend, congratulations on an outstanding harvest :v:

2 Likes

Yes it is all converted into extract.

10 Likes

Haha well that makes sense now. Was wondering what the heck you were going to do with an absolute ridiculous amount of weed :rofl:

Awesome awesome job man !

5 Likes

Yay! Another E+OH user!!! Isn’t that thing great?

3 Likes

Love the machine, definitely opened up my production bottleneck.

2 Likes

I started with the Source but with the amount of CBD I process for customers I was running it almost daily. I can process a lb of CBD in one day now. And all the things you can do with the concentrate…

3 Likes

Well dang! That things a pretty penny. But would make sence if you had customers I Geuss lol

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t have customers to offset the cost. That would be the dream to be able to sell in my own state. I look at my savings as the decrease in risk and the money that I would spend on the black market or in a dispensary and shipping. The extracted THCA and other Cannabinoids will last many years at subzero temps. Plus there is the pride and satisfaction of just being able to grow some of the best cannabis right in your own garden.

9 Likes

Word to that.
I almost got into concentrates but my girl would just consume so much I didn’t want to go down that road lol.

I unfortunately have to switch to edibles, due to a long condition that I don’t want to make worse. I still vape with my volcano from time to time but maybe once or twice a month and working on cutting it out even more.

Although I have so much oil I haven’t really made my own. It’s time to make a batch of oil for myself though.
From what I can gather it doesn’t matter what type of strain is made into an edible, it’s all getting converted by your liver anyways so I have a bit of a compost pile that’s been building and is not ready to be made into coconut oil once I carve out the time to make some.

2 Likes

Another technique I use is vacuum storage bags. They work well for short term storage of large amounts of weed if your RH is stable. I only use these for flowers that will be processed for extract, as they don’t stay as pretty as the ones in jars.

6 Likes

Ahhhh that’s what that bag was in the above picture!

1 Like

This was the GSCX from the seed tent grown on 13/11 light cycle. Had to put it next to a 1.75 everclear bottle for size reference. I don’t normally like to grow them this big because you run to much risk of bud rot.

10 Likes

@imSICKkid, what fulvic acid additive are you using?

3 Likes

It’s from customhydronutrients(dot)com

Just type in fulvic acid and it should pop up. It’s in a clear tub and says “soluble fulvic acid” on the front. Roughly $13.00 per pound

5 Likes

How much do you use per gallon? I’ve been using a liquid I had already but I’m about out

4 Likes

I keep it simple at 1g/gal

4 Likes

What color is it? Can you post a when you mix it up what color does it present, Think you could snap a pic for us next time?

Looks like a good product.

Shopping list:
MKP
More Silica
Fulvic acid

It’s a light brown color. Just makes the water hazy like tribus does

1 Like