WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

Consider fishsh!t?

Good call though, I hadn’t seen it as that.
It’s an off lable use I wasn’t thinking of.

One down and 3 more to go.

11 Likes

Very, very amazing work! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Skeleton shot below the canopy as the tops are coming off. Fairly clean, but definitely could have done better.

9 Likes

1 left to go.

11 Likes

Lots of medicine my friend… :partying_face::+1::wink::grin::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ugh man such a huge harvest! Crazy beans man I bet that room is SMELLY!

3 Likes

Finally done with the harvest and converted tent 2 back to veg. The bud wash and dry definitely added some extra hours.

10 Likes

Making some gummies.

10 Likes

The tapioca maltodextrin is the white stuff above. It is amazing how quickly it absorbs in to your bloodstream through your tongue. I am very high from just licking the bowl.

6 Likes

Recipe please if possible @Stonedrus

1 Like

Damnnnnnn and here I am thinking trimming my small ass plants is a pain ! Do you do a trim and come back and trim a final time before jarring or do a clean trim first time and call it done.

Looking really , REALLY good man!

3 Likes

That’s a hell of a haul…and still time to make gummies! :rofl:

5 Likes

Warning, this is what I make for my personal meds, and the cannabinoid amounts used will make most normal users violently ill. Please adjust the cannabis to your needs. This will make 800 sugarcube sized gummies at 50 mg per dose. Melt and mix together ingredients in a double boiler until smooth.

65 grams concentrate at approximately 65% THC, decarbed yielding 42000 mg of thc.

2 lbs gummy bears

1/4 cup tapioca maltodextrin

2 tablespoons lecithin

50 mil of everclear

50 mil of water

3 tablespoons coconut oil

7 Likes

I do a first wet trim of any leaves I can remove quickly, then a final trim and stem removal before jarring.

3 Likes

Beautiful job as always. Your buds are amazing!
I like 15gallon pots best myself.

Show us some of your final products, ide like to see your fully manacured buds lol

2 Likes

Here’s the of the numbers from tent 1 for the ILGM GSCX. I put 200 grams in the freezer directly after drying to test the extract, and then put the rest in a airtight bucket and have been curing it. I have broken up the column of bud and am letting it breath. Total weight of the GSCX harvest, with approximately 33 square feet of canopy, comes in at about 1500 grams or 53 ounces.

14 Likes

Congratulations on a great harvest! :partying_face: :star_struck:

1 Like

Incredible harvest!!! Well done Sir

3 Likes