WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

I added a reference for size.

16 Likes

Thanks Bro now im even more jealous :pray:

4 Likes

Couple of different angles of tent 2. The 2 GG seeds are still looking distinct. Seed 1 is dark purple with thinner and sharper serrated leaves. Seed 2 is dark green and with more rounded edges. The GC is foxtailing at all heights of the bud canopy, and producing some chunky flowers.

19 Likes

So very beautiful sir! :star_struck:
You are another true artist with this wonderful plant. Huge respect!

And, sometime soon, if you don’t mind, I might need to pick your brains about Qigong. I placed my order for that book you recommended…

4 Likes

Thank you, I would be happy to help.

3 Likes

Thank you then, I will not hesitate if I have any question! :nerd_face:
It’s really appreciated! :pray:

3 Likes

Unbelievable what you do!!! Mind blowing

3 Likes

At about week 10 of flower I have begun to notice a little WPM on a few of the lower leaves of the green crack. I will let it go for another few days and then will chop and do a H2O2 bud wash.

16 Likes

I was always curious if you battled that but didn’t wanna ask and jinx it. I hope it is manageable brotha . Some very fine colas you have there !

5 Likes

Normally I don’t see it, but when reading about that strain on ILGM, WPM is listed specifically as a problem for that one.

4 Likes

I also assume the foxtailing i think i see is genetics ?

3 Likes

Yes that is my thought as well. Temp, humidity, and airflow have all been dialed in for the tent, and it’s the only one doing it. Even the clone in the seed tent is foxtailing.

10 Likes

Those are some crazy looking buds lol just knuckley baseballs

2 Likes

Day 21 defoliation cannot come soon enough. The girls are really stretching with the larger pots.

16 Likes

What was your previous pot size and what is the current size?

@Hellraiser thanks for that share on the experience of growing the HPS MH combo.

1 Like

I’m comparing the plants in tent 2 which are in 4 gallon pots and these new ones in 12 gallon fabric pots. The large girls in the 4 gal are stunted in late flower and will have impacted yields. I have been bouncing around with sizes from 10 to 20 for mid size plants and up to 35 gallon for some of the larger ones.

7 Likes

Freakshow :+1:

1 Like

I have been treating the WPM with a multistep approach to see if I can eradicate it. For the late flower room, I have been spraying heavily with h2o2 morning and night. For the early flower room, defoliation started early. I have removed any leaves that had visible patches and am treating the areas around it with a heavy foliar spray of 3% peroxide. I then allow that to dry and then I’m spraying with a heavy dose of Orca mycos and bacteria morning and night. I will repeat daily for the next 2 weeks.

8 Likes

Hey @Stonedrus next time you buy Mykos you might want to think about tribus or voodoo.

Here is why
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://growmeduniversity.com/download/images/Efficacy%2520Report%2520Competing%2520Microbials%2520Flowering.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiJi8294IruAhXRPH0KHV1hBaIQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2WVSJa15SStlbdHreWSns9

Good luck with the wpm

2 Likes

I did look at those other microbes solutions, but the Orca appears to have a broader spectrum and since I was looking specifically for wpm eating bacteria I went with the broader microbe strain.

Orca
5 Highly Effective Endo Mycorrhizal Species With 11 Super Aggressive Bacteria Strains

Tribus
targeted blend of three growth-promoting rhizobacteria

Voodoo juice is an exclusive, proprietary blend of eight microbial Super strains

7 Likes