WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

Than you sir!

3 Likes

The green crack has some beautiful fire orange pistol. Smells delicious.

16 Likes

Spending some quality time watching the girls grow this morning. It is always 72 and sunny
in at least 1 room in my house. :smile:
Tent 1 girls got as many fans leaves removed as I could manage yesterday, and should be ready for flower in 4 days.
Tent 2 is coming along nicely, but I think the 2 larger plants are root bound. I normally would have transplanted up but time got away from me.
The seed tent is progressing as well as the pheno hunt.

I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for all your love and kind thoughts. Please be safe and well into the new year. I say it and I mean it, I love you as family. :heart::v:

Green crack

GG seed 1

GSCX

GG seed 2

23 Likes

So beautiful… :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Very inspiring work :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I can understand wanting to sit and admire your work. Your room and tents are absolutely beautiful and inspiring

6 Likes

Excellent work. Do you have an extra chair for a friend to sit and admire your garden with you?

6 Likes

Killing it :ok_hand:

1 Like

Tent 1 will get flipped tonight, after I remove the larger fan leaves for the last time on the girls in veg.

17 Likes

I’m so jealous. But at the same time I’m not haha. I don’t have the time to defol that jungle. How long does that take you ?!

5 Likes

Great idea! Good way to reuse the netting. Much easier than what I was doing.

1 Like

I spent about 6 hours that day, and now you can’t tell that I removed any.

15 Likes

Phabahah nope. Doesn’t look you removed a single thing. But what it does look like is some monster, healthy @$$ plants!!

1 Like

Added a few more lights to tent 2 for the last 4 weeks of flower.

18 Likes

Wow. Just wow. … I can’t think of other words . Wow :star_struck:

3 Likes

Simply amazing :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Freakshow just awesome :ok_hand:

3 Likes

The green crack looks to have some foxtailing. I think that it is more genetically predisposed then temp related.

15 Likes

Yep, my GC had a little foxtailing. :+1:

5 Likes

I hope everyone is having a safe and happy holidays.

17 Likes

Thank you for that visual candy Santa @Stonedrus! :santa:

And Happy and Healthy Holidays to you too! :partying_face:

1 Like