WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

I like it. Thnx for the training technique share

1 Like

I also put some bends into most of the branches at multiple points around the nodes. In 1 week they should all reorient towards the lights and then instant canopy.

14 Likes

So, for this last go around, I added supplemental blue leds shining on the canopy to A. make the plants bushier and B. To quantify any terpene changes from last run with the same clones. The blue added to the canopy definitely slowed the vertical stretch of the plants, and as for the smells, they all seemed more pungent.
For the GSCX, at first cut she seems to have a much heavier diesel and fuel profile then I noticed before which is over powering any of the softer notes of mint. Going the to give it a long cure and then reassess its traits. Definitely reminds of an og kush pheno that I used to grow but was too low producing to maintain in the canopy.
The LSD had pine and citrus was moderately more pungent, but nothing like the change in the GSCX.
This makes me ask if the Blue light is impacting one terpene more then others. I will continue using them in flower for next grows and see what happens in other strains. I will also use the UVA and UVB supplements but on a much more restricted amount. There should be a sweet spot somewhere between no supplementation and frying the leaves off. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Hellraiser, @imSICKkid, @Myfriendis410, @TDubWilly, @PurpNGold74, @Enlightened420, @peachfuzz, @Covertgrower, @AfgVet

18 Likes

@merlin44, @kaptain3d, @CoyoteCody, @Dman1969, @Bogleg, @RAP, @Oldguy, @Arrow, @dbrn32

9 Likes

There is somewhere… lol

12 Likes

Looking amazing!!! :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

Million dollar question to be answered

1 Like

If it’s there I’m sure you’ll find it. Your grows blow my mind

2 Likes

DJ Short also said he got better terp profiles on his Blueberries using MH over HPS so there is something to the Blue light theory. I am trying some experimenting with higher spectrum(k) whiter lights in the Quantum LED boards. But now they are hard to find since they went to rspec and bspec boards. I think I have 3000k and 4500k in the boards probably the same as the rspec and bspec. I think I have seen a difference in my Daddy Blues which are GDP x DJBB. Not enough research yet to tell but working on it as you are.

11 Likes

Still tying and bending the girls in flower 1. Flower 2 is filling in nicely.

15 Likes

So with each accident, there is opportunity. I pulled a leaf off the Green crack and a tiny bit of bud came with it. I really like her growth pattern, and upon rolling the bud, she has a sweet fruity/berry scent. I am focusing the most blue light on her for this grow to see if I can accentuate that .

15 Likes

So pretty :star_struck:

1 Like

Numbers are good, plants are happy. I will remove all of the large fan leaves soon.

10 Likes

Starting to jar some of the buds. Humidity is a little high still, but I removed the larger stems and only left the flowers.

17 Likes

Everyone got haircuts, before and after.

17 Likes

This 4×4 half of tent is definitely a more efficient use of space then the 10×10. Day 33 of flower

23 Likes

Just awesome :ok_hand:

@Enlightened420,
The nine seals of Enlightenment and the focus on the breath are a daily practice for me. The 1st beginning seal used as a calming foundation and the 7th is a transitional seal using the Kechari Mudras to move from the Body to the Mind. The remaining 7 seals correspond to Chakras from Root to Crown. Take special care in moving from the Throat chakra to the 3rd eye as using the throat lock takes some practice. As your skill grows you will learn to recognize and trust more of what you see with the 3rd eye. This is a very tempting place bring and leave your focus, as dreams, revelations, and omnipotence reside in this region. It is essential though to push past the 3rd eye to the crown chakra, embracing the stillness, silencing the mind and freeing the self from the physical world.

7 Likes

The girls are doing well after haircuts. I am giving them another 2 days to dry out, and will feed at that point. The buds in tent 2 are growing quickly.

9 Likes

Installing the first net, which is always fun to do by yourself.

8 Likes