WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

Dayum that was deep!! And I dig it!! I’m all in and set to watching!! Keep on keeping on!!! :sunglasses::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Set to watching… :+1::eye:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s quite the collection of lights. Let us all pray to the sun God lol

4 Likes

Oh the UFOs just showed up in my tent lol.

My camera doesn’t like that lol.

10 Likes

Staring at my plants, because I’m addicted to growing them…

Honestly I would spend eternity searching, so nothing different :wink:
I love the words and have become accustomed to and appreciate your aesthetic :v:

9 Likes

Thanks for the tag, set and ready for lift off to distant Galaxies.

4 Likes

My tent is ready to come down in the heat of summer impossible to control environment and still I’m mourning even with outdoor grow going it still hurts to shut it down.

7 Likes

Im having to take mine down as well. We will be moving soon so I’m gonna lay low and get a feel for the neighbors and such. I feel your pain :disappointed:

5 Likes

Ty for the tag @Stonedrus, I am set to watch. Also wanna say what a very cool person u are ( competitive zen stone stacking?!!!). I also really relate to ur deep connection to the growing aspect of cannabis, the challenges, anticipation, appreciation of the beauty of the plant and the soul-felt satisfaction. Im also very fond of the people Im getting to know in here (bonus!l)
Im so glad weed had brought u relief from PTSD. I have definitely suffered negative outcomes of having my own panic disorder. Im really looking forward to having this relief also. Peace and hugs my good fellow.:blue_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag mate I’ll be watching also
Stone stacking is great fun with the kids they love it as we do too​:smiley::smiley:
Good luck my friend with your grow​:ok_hand::australia::australia:

3 Likes

Hey, curious, how high do you keep your lights above your plants during veg and flower?

1 Like

Thank you sir… I’m in.

2 Likes

22-24 inches for veg and flower.

2 Likes

Don’t use height… It is a terrible value to rely on.
Follow your manufacturer recommendations or learn to use a LUX meter to convert to PPFD based on your lights Kalvin rating

4 Likes

set to watching… :sweat_smile: :grin:

2 Likes

This should be fun since my summers are growless.

1 Like

We buy alcohol by the gallon to clean things like coffee mugs and anything else we touch during picky-sticky time!

I just added two condensers to my shatter vessel to insure supercritical cold temps during the extraction process. I want the best shit out there, because I don’t go “out there”.

3 Likes

Added in the first net, and started tucking branches through.

11 Likes

Also drop a fem green crack seed and a handful of white widow regs to hopefully get a good girl and breeding male.

5 Likes

I am using the microwave to decarb a gram of CCO, ready in about 3 minutes. This goes into my morning coffee.

15 Likes