WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

I use a similar tool for my yard and my plants. Lol

1 Like

Put a second net in flower 2, which is always a fun time. I will be working on reorganizing the branches for next few hrs

16 Likes

And your able to control the smell of this operation? Lol

Hell , noooooo… lol
He’s only used to it because it’s an every day occurrence and everything smells like bud…lol
Clothes , house , car , everything… :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::grin::smirk:
Just pointing it out…
I know all to well… :wink::man_facepalming::man_shrugging:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Stonedrus? Is @peachfuzz right…
, :scream_cat:

2 Likes

@Nicky, @peachfuzz is correct. I can’t really smell weed anymore unless my face is buried in it. I am sure that I am totally saturated with the smell of cannabis. I even keep an ounce hanging from my rearview mirror, like an air freshener. :wink:

8 Likes

So I have the second net in place and have rearranged all my tops. I am usually shifting them for the next few days to get them level. I went ahead painted 2 branches of each plant with feminized White Widow pollen and regular Durban Poison male pollen to get some seed stock.

12 Likes

And here we grow again. Girls transplanted and fed.

10 Likes

Russ that doesn’t look like a sea of green brother, think you got an ocean of green here lol, I’m salivating! :v:

3 Likes

Stoned-R-us :v:

7 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought it was Stoned Rus :laughing:
Hope your world is green my friend, beautiful work as per usual :v:

6 Likes

Lmao my ass thought it was stone Dr us like he was a stoned doctor from USA

3 Likes

LOL, I thought that black Friday add was @Covertgrower showing up in every other post.

8 Likes

:rofl: Damn that would be ninja skillz…

4 Likes

I have found with late stage cannabis growing addiction, you will find that you always have a light burning somewhere in the grow zone. Daytime never ends and there is always something to be worked on. Days may pass by with little acknowledgment of the outside world. :wink:

19 Likes

As always, looking great! I would have difficulty keeping up with all of that… :grimacing:

3 Likes

Hope you are doing well. I’m pretty sure that you would have it all automated by now. That is the next task.

3 Likes

I’m glad I got your name :smirk_cat:

@Covertgrower is selling his body these days until his grows back up and functioning at full capacity, black Friday deals :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Hahaha me too I almost sent that to @Covertgrower and was like dude this you ?!?!

1 Like

This is 1 of my favorite training techniques that I use before the first net goes in. I use the rope squares from last harvest and safety pin the branches down to the fabric pots.

14 Likes