WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

I use a similar tool for my yard and my plants. Lol

1 Like

Put a second net in flower 2, which is always a fun time. I will be working on reorganizing the branches for next few hrs

12 Likes

And your able to control the smell of this operation? Lol

Hell , noooooo… lol
He’s only used to it because it’s an every day occurrence and everything smells like bud…lol
Clothes , house , car , everything… :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::grin::smirk:
Just pointing it out…
I know all to well… :wink::man_facepalming::man_shrugging:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Stonedrus? Is @peachfuzz right…
, :scream_cat:

1 Like

@Nicky, @peachfuzz is correct. I can’t really smell weed anymore unless my face is buried in it. I am sure that I am totally saturated with the smell of cannabis. I even keep an ounce hanging from my rearview mirror, like an air freshener. :wink:

6 Likes

So I have the second net in place and have rearranged all my tops. I am usually shifting them for the next few days to get them level. I went ahead painted 2 branches of each plant with feminized White Widow pollen and regular Durban Poison male pollen to get some seed stock.

9 Likes

And here we grow again. Girls transplanted and fed.

8 Likes

Russ that doesn’t look like a sea of green brother, think you got an ocean of green here lol, I’m salivating! :v:

3 Likes

Stoned-R-us :v:

6 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought it was Stoned Rus :laughing:
Hope your world is green my friend, beautiful work as per usual :v:

4 Likes

Lmao my ass thought it was stone Dr us like he was a stoned doctor from USA

2 Likes

LOL, I thought that black Friday add was @Covertgrower showing up in every other post.

8 Likes

:rofl: Damn that would be ninja skillz…

4 Likes

I have found with late stage cannabis growing addiction, you will find that you always have a light burning somewhere in the grow zone. Daytime never ends and there is always something to be worked on. Days may pass by with little acknowledgment of the outside world. :wink:

12 Likes

As always, looking great! I would have difficulty keeping up with all of that… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hope you are doing well. I’m pretty sure that you would have it all automated by now. That is the next task.

3 Likes

I’m glad I got your name :smirk_cat:

@Covertgrower is selling his body these days until his grows back up and functioning at full capacity, black Friday deals :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Hahaha me too I almost sent that to @Covertgrower and was like dude this you ?!?!

1 Like

This is 1 of my favorite training techniques that I use before the first net goes in. I use the rope squares from last harvest and safety pin the branches down to the fabric pots.

9 Likes