WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

She is thirsty and becoming root bound, they will be transplanted and moved soon.

3 Likes

I rarely get to see big leaves. This is off the green crack. It is sitting a 1 foot panel.

16 Likes

These GSCX are at 10 week flower, and I may let them go a little longer, unless they start foxtailing. The UVB is definitely the most destructive to the leaves, and I would say max of 4 hr per day, and only for only the last 2 weeks. They seem to handle the UVA at 12 hrs no problems. Back in the old days, when we grew by candlelight, I would add mercury vapor to the HPS, to enrich that side of the spectrum.

17 Likes

A work of Art mate :ok_hand:

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Stunning mate! :raised_hands:

1 Like

5 hrs of stripping leaves and it is still a jungle.

16 Likes

5hr of stripping leafs ughh holy.
I hope your jamming some good tunes and smoking something that’s had a nice long cure.

What is your process how do you stay in your garden that long?

Your wearing polarized lenses to protect your eyes right!
Ps out of likes but you know you always get one from me @Stonedrus

2 Likes

Stilll dialing in my breathing. :wink:

2 Likes

The larger GSCX came down last night as she appeared to be done, the clones will go in to darkness tonight and will get axed in a day or two. I have others ready to go in for the next round and will need to quickly get the tent back to veg.

16 Likes

Just in awe. You grow some works of art !
Even those lower branches look nice and Chunky!

3 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate the love.

1 Like

Once again an awesome grow brother… congrats on the chop…:sunglasses::v:

@Stonedrus not sure if your aware but the data is showing 48hr darkness and chop main stock within 2min.

With yours you might need to flip the lights on and bust out the sawzall but yeah that’s the data that I’ve been able to find so far.

The darkness is mainly because they are being removed from that tent, and going to a room without a light. I honestly have never seen a noticeable difference with trying to manipulate the last 48 hrs.

1 Like

I really wish I book marked the post I wrote… Let me see if I can find it.

Here

Time flies when you’re having fun.

16 Likes

I’m on my first grow now right now and every now and then I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew. Thanks man, really inspiring post.

1 Like

I have tried the sawsall before and it can be a little too destructive. This my goto for most plants.

4 Likes

Flower tent 2 seems happy with the defoliation, I am still remove a few leaves as I find them.

9 Likes