WARNING: Growing cannabis is addictive... Stonedrus ✌

Well @kaptain3d I see you’re awake, I think you will have read the book by noon today my friend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: see edit above kap

4 Likes

That’s about my level of understanding all this…

:crazy_face:

8 Likes

I will give you a hint, think Pink QI, you did get the book like you told me, didn’t you? :upside_down_face: the 1st Amazon review is the point here, my friend. People say the strangest, most hateful things from ignorance.

2 Likes

Good morning pet the dog. Oh you didn’t stay. :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Incoming Cliche`: Trust | Years to Build / Seconds to Destroy

Ponder the Imponderable.

5 Likes

You are correct, Stella is still sleeping directly on top of me. Her separation anxiety is bad. I spoon her all night, and still cannot leave her side for 5 min.

Animals are easier than humans because they use there eyes and full perception to look directly into our souls. It may be chemically. @JaneQP .
She be fine in my right hand, alongside Michael.

Humans tend to be blinded by there 2 eyes, and not using their 3rd eye.

5 Likes

They rely on an instantaneous decision process, humans have lost faith or Trust in.

Instinct / Intuition.

4 Likes

I believe I have cheated death again.

It looks to be healing.

10 Likes

How would you choose to solve that problem. You have a brilliant mind, I have seen it. How do show a person someone that they should not fear.

I am most alive, the closer I am to death.

We were all born dying, some just faster then others. I can still feel everyone around me, in life and in their death.

6 Likes

When I was asked by that uncle to take his soul on his death bed by putting my forehead against his , looking into his eyes, and breathing his last breath for him. I fully opened his eyes as he lay in front of a window facing the sun and stared into them as they dilated and he left. It was very emotional form me . Almost overwhelming. But he is still by my side always, as is everyone else I have ever seen. I may never remember your true name in this lifetime, but I will never forget your face and your souls. :green_heart::pray::v:

@Gremmall sheriff are you still keeping the peace in these parts.

6 Likes

Reframe it to be a decision of their own volition, aside from being convinced/persuaded/leap of faith of another.

I don’t believe in death…I believe in Energy…as goofy as the simple truth sounds we are comprised of E/N/P’s down to our basic carbon makeup and when our system no longer supports an equilibrium/balance or we hit imbalance we die off. That Energy(ENP’s) is then released to combine and become something else, a spec of dirt, an amoeba, a dog, cat, tree - whatever coincidental collision may occur.

That’s what I’m saying :point_up_2:. Heightened senses from high ENP activity, makes total sense.
Generic analogy Running on: full battery / low battery / or battery in thermal runaway. Which is it?

3 Likes

Sorry the plants started channeling Morrison. They were singing, This is the end, beautiful friend. The end. I had to listen.

Got to be a gardener in a war for a few moments. :green_heart::pray::v:. I love you.

9 Likes

Sorry I will ask 1 more question.

I played competitive chess from about the age of 5 on through college.

The question is how many moves ahead do each of you play?

4 Likes

Is it coincidence that the game of brute force “Checkers” is played on the same Field as the game of Strategy or long game warfare.?

3 maybe 4, I’ve yet to hone the mind reading skill but emotional reactions are easy to predict.

3 Likes

I believe with time all things are possible.

5 Likes

@kaptain3d @Enlightened420 , @dbrn32 , @merlin44 , @peachfuzz @Pet_de_Chien

I found the book in 1997 during the comet trip. When will you find it? :green_heart::pray::v: You could smell it.

8 Likes

I have hard enough time finding my car keys. I’m definitely not spirituality in tune to this level.

6 Likes

And @Arrow , @Bulldognuts @you @AfgVet @Capt.Cola @Newt @spudeater65

How about you

3 Likes

I’m afraid I’m not quite at that level

5 Likes

First let me say I’m happy to see that your wound from cat bite is healing. Second, you are causing me to use up all of my likes :blush: I have followed along quietly watching your journey, the truth is, I won’t pretend to understand much of what you are experiencing. The extent of my understanding is, I awake each day and attempt to make this day better than the day before. To do anything else is a waste of the valuable time I have left.

9 Likes