Wanting to grow fatter buds!

Gonna drop a few inches to see , that’s for the tip

Photone I’snt a cure all! Make the adjustment but Read the plant is it good or bad? :thinking: :100:

2 Likes

But anyhow for your next grow and talking about nutrients check out Jacks. Simple to use top shelf results.

2 Likes

Your not the only one that had mentioned the Jacks , so I’m definitely about to start reading up on it . Would you have a preference of what brand of Silica to use , I’m sure it all works the same but like personal use preference lol

There’s alot of products out there. I’m switching to a silica called Raw it’s a powder form. Maybe someone will chime in.

1 Like

I use the jacks nutrient program I’m happy at harvest :v:

It’s all about the bud (fatter buds) She yielded 6.9z Buds were dense :rofl:

3 Likes

That should be fine for that space. You didn’t say how far above canopy the light is. I try to keep mine slammed down on the plants for better penetration into upright plants.

FYI this isn’t anything that will help with your current setup. CO2 needs a sealed environment with elaborate climate control to go along with light levels around double what you currently have. If you are using exhale bags they are a waste of money and space.

Utilizing CO2 is a highly technical method and not very commonly used.

Really; genetics and proper conditions will deliver good flower. My last grow I had a Godfather OG that produced one cola that weighed 41 grams dry.

7 Likes

The light is setting like 16 inches above canopy

2xTruth.
A lot of these additives and “special nutrient” supplements are just common nutrients in a fancy package.

5 Likes

My android phone app does not read as well as LUX meter UT383-BT.
Big difference, useful information for lights at 25inches and power levels desired.

I’m currently using Jacks, bud candy, big bud, and fish sh!t. Would adding molasses be too redundant? I’m assuming it would do the same as big bud and bud candy.

1 Like

If the big bud and bud candy are carb based, then yeah, the mollasses would be redundant. I use mollasses when I am adding microbes so they have something to eat and recycle for my girl to uptake nutes easier.

Yup, I read up on Bud candy. It is sugars.

2 Likes

I’ve done a number of different grow styles and frankly none of that is worth it. The best thing for dense flower is time and good lights. If you aren’t rocking the space with at least 35 actual watts of LED’s per square foot then you won’t realize the full potential of the plants.

5 Likes

I’m running an hlg scorpion rspec at 600w for 3 plants in a 4x4 so I’m covered there! I just want them to fatten up.

4 Likes

Quick question: I just realized that I never unplugged the uva light so it’s been running on the same 12/12 as the hlg. What affect would it have in flower?

@dbrn32 @Low

2 Likes

super tricky…UVA…

2 Likes

Not sure. I don’t believe it would cause any issues though.

2 Likes

@yourviolentpast
You can run UVA front to back. Whether or not that’s beneficial is dependent on a lot of factors. But! No it won’t negatively impact anything. A lot who use uva use it the entire flower cycle, some the entire grow.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t expect you to experience anything significant due to just the uva light. You’re using it at relatively low intensity and it doesn’t have as much impact on plants as uvb and uvc. There is probably a lot more uva in sunlight than you’re providing to your plants.

2 Likes