Wanted to know how long the preflowering stage last to know when to change light cycle

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I order the mixed pack of autoflower with northern lights amnesia haze and blueberry. I’m a first time grower. Wanted to know how long the preflowering stage last to know when to change light cycle. Been on 18/6 the whole time. Been 4 weeks since germination and amnesia looks like already preflowering from what can tell. Are the 56days on northern lights and 63days on amnesia till harvest or till flowering starts? Looking fwd to hearing back.

1 Like

When you see pistols your in flower
With Autos you sont really need to change light cycle but you can switch to 12-12 at first signs of flower

Join us so we can guide you to a successful harvest
Happy growing :v:CB

2 Likes

I didn’t have room so I put a small auto in the flower tent and now is already starting to flower about a month early. Seemed like it was a-lil photoreactive. I have its brothers in other tents@ 18 hour with zero signs of flowering. With my 'Super Scientific" research i’m calling it fact

Mark the day you see your plants start to flower. that’s when the count really starts

They’re autos. You have absolutely no say about when they flower. Changing the lights isn’t something you need to worry about with autos.

The harvest time is only a rough estimate.

1 Like