Want to get harvest time right

Yup, I agree with @MattyBear. Still seeing a ton of clear. Did you pull nutes yet?

1 Like

@HJL

Here is something to go by on my friend.

1 CLEAR

th%20(5) MILKY

3 AMBER

2 MILKY AMBER

tricomas-2 MILKY AMBER

trichomes2 ALL AMBER

6 Likes

@dbrn32 Last feed was Feb 17th. WW is suppose to have a 7-9 week flower schedule. It’s been 9 weeks. I’m in no hurry I can wait a bit longer. Thanks.

3 Likes

Saved all those pics. Thanks @garrigan62

Getting better at keeping them on nutes a bit closer to harvest window will help your yields out too. No big deal, but you end up missing out on some of that late bud swell.

2 Likes

65 days is just a guideline FYI.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 Learning curve. I know the 7- 9 weeks is a guideline @Myfriendis410 so that being said I usually start my flush at the beginning of in this case week 8. When is a good time to start the flush? What colour should the trichs be when I start the flush? Is there another way of knowing or just a feel. Thanks

3 Likes

It’s more of an experience thing both with your plants and your nutes. A lot of varying opinions out there too. I lay off of nitrogen around mid flower but continue give phosphorus and potassium up until about a week before harvest. I judge that by when just about alll trichs are cloudy, regardless of what any calendar or predicted flower time says.

3 Likes

This is the best time.

3 Likes

I tend to taper feeds down once brown pistils start to form dropping ppm to around 500 or less PK mostly to harden buds and go to straight water once trichs start to get milky once they start milking up can be 1-2 weeks or 3-4 waters

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful picture. :wink:

2 Likes

Yummy bro!!! Looks like you flushed em out real nice to. Crazy how crappy they look if you didn’t know any better. Until you see the juicy nugs lol.

1 Like

Harvesting is tricky. Like the boys said it’s all do to experience. I’ve even had the same strains harvest at different week intervals from one grow to another ! Just something you will learn in time. Some folks like to harvest later for a more intense buzz if you harvest early it seems to be a more energetic buzz if that makes sense at all. More ambers usually equals stoned to the bone !!! Lol

3 Likes

@dbrn32 @neckNflu @MattyBear @timmyv324 @Countryboyjvd1971

After a 7 day dry into the jars the Northern Light’s nugs went.

Biggest yield yet. 46.82 grams. A little over 1.5 oz. Not bad for my third grow. I am really chasing the pound though. However, as long as the yields increase and I’m having fun all is good.

20180308_002339

9 Likes

Congrats! Keep moving forward and you’ll get there.

3 Likes

I agree with @dbrn32 keep pushing forward :+1:
Looks great enjoy the harvest
And as long as tour enjoying the ride its all good brother :wink:

3 Likes

Awesome job! Congratulations on getting through and having your final meds look so nice. Thank you for sharing and posting.
Yeah I agree with you long as you’re having fun and learning something every time I think it’s all good. And I think if you enjoy what you’re doing you’re naturally inclined to be good at it or even just get better at it every time. Anyway well done!

3 Likes

This is the closest blog to my problem I am 3 weeks to harvest and and out of power May not get it back for a week what can I do

@Tigger

If it were me I would get a generator. How big is your crop?

@Donaldj @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Generator or take them outside during day if it’s warm enough.

2 Likes