Wannabe's first indoor grow/journal!

Topped one of the bagseeds. Will top the other soon as I get a little more growth don’t wanna accidently snip one of the new branches.

Peyote and Blue hanging strong after mainline.

3 Likes

Training started. Having second thoughts on going full main line. May just top once more, all of them, and use the net. 4 plants is pushing it in my space, can’t veg too long. It’ll be a surprise what I decide, lol👍

2 Likes

Ok fellas. Going to experiment with starting a compost tea this weekend. I’m going the easy route and throwing some FF soil in some nylon and brewing that. Any thoughts?!

Girls look well. They’re blowing up now.

1 Like

5 Likes

Topped for my second and final time, all plants. Got a lot of new pics. They’re very squat, time to let them grow vert for a while.

One of the pics is cool, 3 stems from 1 top.Uploading: IMG_20191124_074311922.jpg…

3 Likes

Just an update. Growing well and fast. Have a ton of tops. Gonna let them fill out the scrog then flip. Gonna uppot to 7g soon.

5 Likes

Up potted to their final home 7gal

6 Likes

Boy they are looking strong and health, nice work on the transplant. They are going to love their new homes.

2 Likes

@Wannabe, looking good:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks! Yes they’ve already grown since last night. I’m pretty excited. I figure I’ll flip in about 3 weeks. Or until I fill enough of the screen. We shall see:)

@repins12 Thanks bro

2 Likes

Hey all so I’ve decided when my girls reach the net, i will top instead of bend each branch. I think this will help the others catch up as well as double my colas that I decide to top. Thoughts advice suggestions?

Update:

1 Like

Fim (fuck I missed) it’s a technique of pinching the inner most leaves of new growth to make the plant feel its being eaten.

In response the plant will stop growing vertically, bush out on the sides and create two tops where the pinch was done.

It’s way less stressful on the plant then topping and you get the same results

3 Likes

I’ve actually done fimming on accident and it gave me 3 branches that’s a good idea actually thanks

2 Likes

Anytime! Always like to help where I can

1 Like

Day 40

Uploading: IMG_20191206_162525663.jpg… Uploading: IMG_20191206_162547063.jpg… Uploading: IMG_20191206_162448397.jpg… Uploading: IMG_20191206_162419703.jpg…

Gotta wait for the upload to complete, i wanna see

1 Like

Not sure what why my internet has been shit can’t upload atm. I will post them asap

2 Likes

2 Likes

Going to start topping soon.

3 Likes

I have a lot of potential clones. Problem is I have nowhere to put them. Feel like it’s a waste. Chop and toss them or leave on plant?

2 Likes