Wanna be perpetual

2 small tents. flower tent = 2 x 4 x 5 with more height available. seedling/veg tent = 20” x 20” x 48”.
Lights: 1 - 1000w full spectrum led. 1 600w led. Additional 40 inch T5’s for side lighting.
Exhaust: separate exhaust systems, 440 CFM and 100 CFM with carbon filters.
Soil: ffof 25%, ffhf 35%, perlite 20%, earth worm castings and guano 20%.
5 gallon smart pots.
Water: tap water is 10.2 out of the tap. phed to 6.4ish. have been watering about every 4 to 5 days.
Nutes: none up to this point. fftb on standby.
Strain: master kush, white widow & alaskan purple .
Growing style: mostly scrog
Temperatures: day = 75 to 78°F. night = 64 to 70°F.
R/H: am in flower so 45-55.

11 Likes

Hi @Cheeser
Your plants are beautiful! I’m set to watch

1 Like

I have WW fem and Alaskan Purple fem ready for my next grow, I’m getting close to the end of my WW Auto run I’m going to set to watch, looking really good!!!

2 Likes

WOWZER… You are the winner. I’m 7.2 - 7.8 outta da tap. I’ve heard a couple mid 8’s but that’s up there. Do ya know the ppm I’m super curious. Anywho I found your grow, good luck man and we all love a good topic and pics. I’m set to watch…

3 Likes

@Cheeser, I am set to watching and gonna tag along :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: , @LoCoRock, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!:fireworks::sparkler::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Thanks @repins12 I feel so much wiser as I wake this morning…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk::thinking::v:

2 Likes

Happy cake day

@Cheeser perpetual is an undertaking for sure. I’ve just recently started my perpetual grow. I have a 4x4 tent for clones/seedlings
2-veg stations with 600w MH light each
Flower room 3tables each with 640w diy led lights. Here in another couple of weeks I will have all 3 flower tables running. The plan is to harvest every 4-6 weeks

4 Likes

You have to have a bowl trimmer no doubt @Grandaddy013… Ughh what a chore…lol

1 Like

Yes I do. It is quite the time saver

Been growing since 74 but just started legal growing indoors, I have 2 grows before I was and on my 2nd legal now,so just a new to this indoor deal and hope you don’t mind me hanging out and put this on watching.

4 Likes

Glad to have you along for the ride. I wouldn’t know what a LEGAL grow was

3 Likes

The state of Missouri just allowed me to have my medical card and cultivation card! I’ve been smoking all my life and never thought this day would come

4 Likes

Must be nice. All my state will give me for cultivation is 3hots and a cot

2 Likes

I am allowed six and six. I have only a 2 x 4 x 5 and a 20” x 20“ x 4’.

Hey, granddaddy013, since my plants in the flower tent are one week into flowering, should I wait a couple weeks yet before I start my first seed in my little tent?

1 Like

I started my perpetual with 2plants per tote, because that’s how many seeds I had. With clones now I’m doing 6plants per tote. I am running 3 flower tables, so I planted my seeds one month apart. Depending on how long the one in flower now takes to mature. If you need to finish the one in flower to have room for the next one, then yes, I would wait a couple of weeks

1 Like

You must be my age, acort . took my first puff in 72

Yep, I have just the two tents. I expect to have about two months of downtime

1 Like

What strain do you have in flower, and how long do they say it takes