Wall to wall tent/scrog watering

Here’s something that popped into my head this morning:
For those of you that do a scrog in a tent that winds up so dense that it is wall-to-wall plants - how do you water them?
I looked to see if anyone made a watering can with an extra long spout (to stick through the canopy and/or reach all the way to the back) but didn’t come up with anything.

Just curious…

@Killadruid it was your green crack/bubblegum thread that made me think about this.

3 Likes

I used a 2gallon pump sprayer (insecticide sprayer). Takes forever. This next round I’m going to do something with a low volume water pump

2 Likes

This is going to be my new system for that problem

8 Likes

Took maybe 2 hrs to fully set up I smoke alot so took longer with smoke breaks

3 Likes

@TommyBahama
Here is what I started using the turbo pump about a month ago and I’ll never look back! I love the ease of watering and mixing things as well as refilling my 1 gallon water containers from the RO collection bucket in the utility tub. I got mine from the TV commercial 2 of them for $28 and they use 3 double A batteries and pump 2.5 gallons per minute and have auto shut off sensor at end of filler wand.

Has made my watering etc much easier I just had to get used to, when watering, pulse it on for 3-4 seconds and let that absorb in the soil while I repeat for each plant and then come back to first one and hit it again and etc until all have been thoroughly watered.

Hope this helps and HAGD

8 Likes

I used a 1/2inch Uniseal; it fits perfectly inside the top of the bleach jug and holds the 1/2 inch pvc pipe perfectly. Comes with 1 gallon capacity and your own sturdy handle, lol

11 Likes

Lol ain’t nothing gonna slow you down @bryan

5 Likes

Nothing better than stoner engineering. :grin::rofl:

4 Likes

I just use a can with a long spout on it,i can lean in and get around with it

I use a plastic transmission funnel. I like some of the ideas above though :grin:

2 Likes

They also sell Christmas tree funnels for watering Christmas trees that are 4 foot long… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I use 1/2 pvc pipe with a funnel on one end and a tee on the other. I drilled several small holes in the tee and taped the openings closed. Cheap and effortless

3 Likes