Waiting for replacement seeds

Hello I was wondering how long it takes to get replacement seeds, for seeds that did not germinate. @ilgmstacy I sent a contact support for replacement . I got the auto copy sent back twice. Was wondering when I could get them replaced? My original order was beginners pack order #544207. @dbrn32 on the forum sent me here. Thank You @BeeKeeper2

1 Like

You missed the tag. I’ll add it. @ILGM.Stacy

1 Like

Thank You !!!

We’ve had a couple of folks express unhappiness at slow responses. Please remember that there are a lot of difficulties going on now so please be patient.

2 Likes

I totally understand! I was just curious how you might know if they were working on it. Thank you Great site!

1 Like

I got lucky I contacted them about 2 seeds I was shorted. And they more than made up for it.

2 Likes

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you have a problem.
I see we got back to both your emails on the same day, aren’t you receiving them?

Please let me know, otherwise, I will contact you in a different way to help you out with this.

1 Like

Hello Stacy!! Yes I got copies of the the contact form that I filled out back. I was not sure if that was conformation they were working on it. Or maybe it is a denial of replacement. I’m sorry to be a pain but wasn’t sure if that is how it works. Thank You for your time and trouble.
Have A good day… BeeKeeper2

I had Blueberry autos that didn’t germinate. ILGM has more than made good on making sure I was happy.

Sorry I seemed to have missed a few tags over the last week. Did you get this sorted out?

Hello @dbrn32 I assume they are going to replace them. Covid 19 has slowed everything down. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

It maybe slow but I’ve always been happy with the outcome. Got the replacements faster than the order came.

2 Likes

(order#544207) Hello @ILGM.Stacy This is probably my 4-5th attempt at getting these seeds replaced. I get automated responses from the site that are just copy’s of the form i filled out and sent. I bought these seeds in April I believe. I have talked with others on the forum and they have gotten replacements already. Could you please check in to this for me please? Thank you very much Stacy. Have a nice day!

Hi there wasn’t sure how to start my own page or ticket I brought some seeds on the 5th of August and still haven’t received them just wondering how do I get replacement or cancel my order