Waiting for my ILGM seeds ❤

I’m so sorry to hear bout that with ur husband truly I am, thoughts an prayers for you, an hope that all gets better, I have been n a like situation, but always look forward not back,

For a seed u plant, not a substance made in a lab, you have to do what u think is right,

1 Like

I am going to have to read this whole thread about RFI. In the automotive industry we have capacitors and suppressors so you can listen to your radio without any interference from the alternator and ignition systems. Maybe something can be set up for the ballasts to prevent problems.

2 Likes

@fano_man

Oh no! Tears streamed down my face when I read your post. My heart aches for you. My dear mother-in-law is in an Alzheimer’s care facility. She is the kindest and most loving person I’ve ever known in my life. She has been through the ringer. You know how people say they are having a bad day? A bad week? A bad month? A bad year? Well, she has been having a bad life. A raincloud followed her around everywhere she went. And now this. All of us have an innate sense of justice and compassion and it’s really difficult to watch people suffer. Even more difficult when you share a close bond with them and you love them because they aren’t just family, they are your friends.

2 Likes

I’ve been sitting back reading all your post. I’m on my second grow for my wife so I probably don’t have enough experience to give you tips. But I’ll be here for moral support. Hoping for a great grow for you. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@Turbonelson

Thank you so much! This coming April will mark our 30th wedding anniversary and I’m not ready to lose him. Not to this disease not to anything. Do you mind sharing your grow experiences in helping your dear wife? I want to read about your success if that’s ok.

2 Likes

I too am growing where it’s still frowned on. I work in a shop that does work for the sheriffs department, and with talking with them I learned they are more focused on harder drugs around here.
My wife suffers from severe anxiety, so much at times she shakes uncontrollably. From a previous marriage that wasn’t any good. She found a medication that worked really good but is really expensive. We decided to grow and found this site. We ordered a mixture of auto seeds, I built a grow box and used left over pots.
My first grow was blueberry and amnesia haze. I was using the ff trio all wrong. Found out I was way under feeding them after it was all over. The lights was cheep burplers from Amazon but some how it worked.
She is now enjoying the harvest and I got another one going. All the people you got helping you out are wonderful. I have seen them all around here.
I don’t have a pic of the blueberry but here’s the amneza haze.

9 Likes

Really not a post to like, but I understand where your coming from, my wife postpd an sever anxiety, meds are around 450 after ins that we pay 700 a month for, an the med works but doesn’t… Smokes an helps more than the meds, can function through the day, an round here IF you found something worth smoking it’s 20-30 a gram…yeah I’ll grow I have Crohn’s an had a very bad pill addiction back in my younger days an even explained this to my Dr, he says we’ll you just gotta keep in mind to take one when u need it here here’s 240 10s… I told he he was wasting his time an mine, I’ll smoke an pain is gone the nausea is gone,

Edit do like the edit tho :+1::+1:

5 Likes

As for legality I don’t worry about it cause we grow for the greater good. We share with my brother and her sister. Her sister said it helps with her pain from arthritis so I’m happy to do it no matter what. As others said keep the circle small and you will be fine.

5 Likes

@Turbonelson

That’s awesome! You are wonderful husband and I think I found your Blueberry Auto.

Both girls looked great! Out of curiosity, did you dry weigh their buds? And what about the taste?

2 Likes

@Turbonelson quote=“Turbonelson, post:108, topic:60762”]
Her sister said it helps with her pain from arthritis so I’m happy to do it
[/quote]

It’s great to hear that it works for your sister in law’s arthritis because that is what I battle with everyday. And now that we are having cold weather my husband is really hurting and so am I. The tens machine seemed to work today but it didn’t last very long. I also use heat to help it as well.

1 Like

Yep that’s the blueberry. We ended up with a quart jar of each.

1 Like

I bet it does because it’s natural. I cringe to think of all the people who went without pain relief and other benefits of weed because of unjust demonization and illegality. And people locked up for trying to help themselves and their loved ones. It always goes back to follow the money. Makes me sick!

2 Likes

@Turbonelson that’s awesome! What does it taste like? And did you use any special fertilizers? I ordered the Bergman fertilizer pack. But I also ordered the Foxfarms Ocean floor and Happy Frog.

I don’t smoke much but she says she can taste the blueberry, and the amneza is more pepper. She said the bb is good for cramps. I am using the fox farms trio in bush doctor coco loco.

2 Likes

@Turbonelson I have LSD scheduled to arrive tomorrow. And Grand daddy Purple, Gold Leaf and the Baking Mix (Girl Scout Cookies, Cherry Pie and Wedding Cake) that are supposed to get here on Tuesday. I also ordered Orange Bud for my libido. :laughing: it’s suppose to arrive this Wednesday. I think I’m pretty set with seeds. Oh and that’s not even it. I followed the good advice @MrPeat gave and ordered both the Super Critical Bud CBD and Peach Puree CBD. It might take a while to get here but it’ll be worth the wait.

3 Likes

@Turbonelson did you flush really well or use the ice water flush with 48 hours of darkness before harvesting? And how did you dry and how did you cure and for how long? Sorry for all the questions it’s just that I would really like to know. And did you do any training to increase bud sites?

1 Like

I did not do any dark period, I was trying a CBD bag seed. I did a wet trim and put the buds in a hanging dry rack. Dried for around 7 to 10 days and then put into jars. I burped them at least four times a day. From what I read it is close to what everyone else on here does. One thing I learned on my own is this is so addictive. :crazy_face: I did do some lst. I was trying to mainline the CBD but it turned out a male.

3 Likes

@Turbonelson

That’s what other good folks are telling me too. :laughing:

3 Likes

oh my God… hey hun, relax, the most often time that they catch you is when you get outside “normal parameters” lol i am sorry f you are still freaking… but you should have seen it in the late sixties. if i wasn’t drunk i could give you a couple examples where folks are trying to get where i’m at, but i don’t live where you are and i’m happy as hell that Mich. has legalized pot period! you know it depends on where you live, and it really really depends on the environment you live in. IF! you feel threatened, then ditch the stuff… but think about it, it’s not the late 60’s guy going away for 20 years in texas for a joint… just my two cents, keep on keeping on!

4 Likes

You got this @JB00 as long as it stays under raps and under 1000s of watts your gravyy

2 Likes