Waiting for my ILGM seeds ❤

My problem is I keep giving it away then towards the end I get anxious till I harvest & it starts all over again. Harvested a G.G. auto last week & jared it yesterday got 11 quarts don’t know its weight but already gave 1 quart away.

5 Likes

@emgoldslo @Eagles009 @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @monkman @MoBilly @pillsbury @fano_man @fast-grow @dbrn32
Well, I chopped the Gold Leaf sisters yesterday. :blush: And washed and rinsed them before setting them to dry. I sampled a bit of each and they are on :dart: so I wasted no time. Especially since I have more girls to harvest. Orange Bud, LSD, Granddaddy Purple and a Cherry Pie. :blush:

The first two layers of my Wedryer has plenty of the Gold Leaf plus I used a good bit to make my husband some Green Dragon tincture and I jarred some in three Mason jars with water to water cure the buds I will use to make hopefully a very faint green Dragon tincture for him.

The drying is coming along well. On Sunday I chopped the highest and heaviest colas on the bigger Gold Leaf sister, washed her colas in lemon and baking soda water and then gave them and clean plunge and the dirt that was left behind was astonishing! I took a photo of the dirt from today. They looked clean but I didn’t want to take a chance. Just a little extra time to make a difference in the finished product.

I vaped a little that I toasted for my husband’s Green Dragon and WOW!!! I was like this is nice. This is really nice. :grin: :blush: I can understand why you all grow your own weed. It’s absolutely worth it! Every damn bit of it. Even the failures or other learning experiences. Absolutely worth it. And if this is only dried and tasted ok and felt even better I can’t wait until after a proper dry and cure. :blush:. Talk about knock my socks off awesome! :blush:

And my husband went and bought the Ever Clear I am using to make his tincture and said that people die from drinking this and I said and anyone 21 and over can buy this but weed kills no one and it’s against the law. Right now I’m doing what I have to do to help my husband and myself. I know more and more people are doing the same. We are not alone and our numbers are climbing everyday. Whether de-criminalized or not people are going to get their weed. They are sick of being bullied by Big Pharm and poisoned by the drugs and lied to by their elected leaders. Uploading: DSC_0258.JPG… DSC_0259

9 Likes

The picture is not showing my friend.
I’m so glad this is working out for you guys!
Also, I agree with every sentiment expressed.
:pray::v: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

DSC_0258 DSC_0259 After washing and rinsing the harvested buds. Dirty water.

@emgoldslo @Eagles009 @Hellraiser @monkman @fano_man @Covertgrower @fast-grow @dbrn32 @Arborholic @pillsbury

3 Likes

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser @monkman @Arborholic @fano_man @dbrn32 @pillsbury @MoBilly @Eagles009 @fast-grow

Can someone please explain why after 24 hours into a water cure the water was this color when I went to change the water in my curing jars? :grimacing:

1 Like

The two Diet Durban seeds and one Blueberry seed I started are above ground! Yay! @emgoldslo @Hellraiser @fast-grow @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @monkman @MoBilly @fano_man @pillsbury @Arborholic

5 Likes

No idea, and not sure what’s happening there.

1 Like

The water basically pulls put anything that is water soluble, terpenes, sugars, chlorophyll, and chemical compounds. I find water curing removes much of the taste but will make it much smoother for those who have issues with coughing while smoking.

2 Likes

I’m using Humboldt’s Secret nutrients. Could there be something in their nutes that is causing this?

I would expect some color in the water regardless of the nutes used, normal with water curing. The specific color could be associated with what Humboldt puts in their nutes or any sprays you may have used during the grow.

1 Like

Could it be dye from their products? I haven’t sprayed any of my girls with anything but ph water and that was during veg. So, this is a but of a mystery.

I’m hoping to make a cleaner tincture for my husband than the Green Dragon I made yesterday which I have reducing in the burning Ever Clear in a nice cool dark place. And I have more plants to harvest as well. :blush: :two_hearts: I’m so happy that I kept up the good work and care I gave them all because I’m going to have a wide variety of flowers. :grin: Yes it was work but it was worth it. I figured since time was going to go by and had to go by for any flowers to grow for me I might aa well add more strains to that time.

3 Likes

Could be, is the water/nute mix that color when you mix them up?

1 Like

One product called “Golden Tree” is black. Doesn’t smell good at all.

And their Sweet & Sticky is a reddish brown color.

1 Like

Probably where the color is coming from then.

1 Like

Mystery solved. :grin::+1:

1 Like

Yes absolutely this is an issue for me and my medical friends who now depend on me. Me being me, I got sick of guessing and now I’ve done up a spreadsheet of expected grow times and when the next round of plants will be ready. I’m also dancing around our wedding dates so that all plants are in the “easy” stage (ie flowering and don’t need training etc) for my friend who will care for them while we do a short honeymoon. I’ve also bought a new tent to get babies vegging under the blurple or maybe a new HLG light while the big girls get the full force of the HLG600R in the big tent

3 Likes

Cool looking charts! :blush:

1 Like

Cheers hun. It auto updates how much I have left as I manually input incomings and outgoings. This way I can forward plan that my friends are well taken care of - since I myself use so little.

2 Likes

@JB00 fantastic JB00, glad you got the meds. Military Vet myself and can relate to cannabis as a med. I refuse to put pharmaceuticals in my body.

2 Likes