Waiting for my ILGM seeds ❤

Yep I do! Everyday learning which is awesome. It’s going to be a long grow but hopefully an educational and successful one. Thanks again! :grinning:

4 Likes

You’ll be planning for your next one and it will be time to drop seeds again in no time… remember when you do dont wait till you harvest you can do the first 3 weeks of a seed under a few squiggly 23 watt cfls in the middle of any room or closet you can get away with 24 hours light on a couple like 2 or 3 squiggles for atleast 2 weeks then you can add 2 more and get away with that

This was my hydroponic cloner to hot in my climate to keep temps down year round without a machine so I ditched it but used that light set up many times its versatile and babys love the not so intense light infact they thrive in it at young age I prefer them for starting Florecent is very useful when young

3 Likes

I make a tin foil dome and put it around the whole light and cluster of babys and makes a lil enclosed reflector terrarium great for seeds and clones… pull flap back mist and close up and leave spray twice a day cuz its enclosed

I have mine under one too. But they look different now because I gave them all extra soil up to their necks and a little shark dust today and they are already popping up and growing again. It’s amzing how much they are growing. Next week is going to be very interesting.

3 Likes

Cool idea! For my chosen profession I have to take nice photos so I’m using a small photography silver interior umbrella over the two replanted Gold Leafs with each plant covered by half of a two litter drink bottle. It’s very dry in the house right now and the little girls need the humidity.

You are getting the idea…now from here on out its gonna be a game of gradually dropping your humidity to 40 45 for last week before harvest…80 in seedling early veg /40 45 harvest u can hold 55 to 50 for whole grow but it’s not optimal but it works

1 Like

@fano_man do you ever stagger your grows? And have a tent for veg and a tent for flower? :relaxed: I’m thinking of getting another tent.

1 Like

:joy: the bug has bitten, I would love to have more grow space.

4 Likes

i started with two tents, one for flowering and one for veg, now have 3 tents with two being for flowering

2 Likes

Oh yes I was in process of setting. Up a grow to hit numbers of 12 to 20 oz. A week I was 2 weeks before first harvest when I had to up and move it… sucked but it was AloT of work in (2) 10x 10 rooms

well over 10,000$ in that set up and well over 6500 watts

7 Likes

Each section of 2foot x 4 foot was started 1 week apart … every week process
-take 70 cuts for clones (put in a cup of water begining of day)
-(eventually) cut a 24 plant rack down and hang it
‐move last weeks rack into flower room
‐transplant last weeks successful top 24 clones to racks
-move 70 clones from 2 weeks out the cloner into cups
Once all transplanting is done start trimming last weeks dry and jar
Mean while I was building this bucket automatic cure system with air pumps and one was check valves to properly cure 5 to 15 lbs or more. If needed… but about a half a lb to a lb a bucket …was gonna be epic

2 Likes

I’m afraid it has. :laughing: I still have GSCE and WC that I wanted to start growing. A friend in NJ says Wedding Cake is awesome! I’ve had GSC but not extreme and it was really good. It was in the form a vape pen.

As to compares to dispensary weed I keep reading that the homegrown, tended with care, fed well, slow dried and richly cured is far more superior. I bet you all can tell the difference.

2 Likes

How large are your tents?

1 Like

I’d say they are probably 5x5s because monk uses a hlg 550 and a …315 cmh or a 630 not sure but those lights on the bigger side usually spread 5x5s pretty sufficently I run hlg 600s and there awesome for 5x5 the 550 600 650 are all for 5x5s it’s weird some are more money the more expensive ones save money in long run on electric from cooling and dimmability

2 Likes

Wow! That’s a lot of space you’ve filled up and a lot of weed. How many strains are in there?

1 Like

I had 13 at one time (13 mother strains for cloning) but it was a nightmare I was still learning then and if I were to do that set up again I would narrow down the strains because having all different flower times was sure to mess up my rack timing by the time I was 5 + mothers in 2 weeks away from harvesting the tables …the homeowner got spooked and made me up and get rid of it I threw it in a uhaul and drove it 50 miles down the main highway to my house and walked all 150+ plants inside my house which was un prepared climate way different not sterile bad air flow just asking for disaster but I didn’t want to just kill em it was alot of effort into a lost cause because I was only working at half capacity with to much to handle with out preparation i got a few pounds over the next couple weeks but it was stressed and a huge disappointment… then i got spidermites from the dog being in and out the house i finally burned everything down with alcohol and a aresol can 39 plants burnt to kilm the spidermites it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders it was a 8 month battle …no fun

2 Likes

It sounds epic! Heck it looks epic! :grin: And yes it look like a lot of work. But if you are helping yourself and people who need it that is awesome. Dispensary weed is kind of expensive.

1 Like

Everyone was smoking heavy for a while I didn’t buy weed for almost a year …indent gonto dispensary way to expensive… quality controll is nice but I got some friends who got :fire:

I bought a car from it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man that sounds awful! So you rent space? Because that would make perfect sense. And yes I’m about to lookup spidermites. I think there is a guirrella grow on our road. Every so often, year round there is either a huge white truck or a small four door car parked in the very same spot on our road. When the truck is parked there there is never anyone in it. When the car is parked there it’s the same man and woman in the front seat and the back seat is empty. I try not to act too interested whenever they are there. I just smile and wave. And then we have an old man who lives near by who drives up and down our road many times a day. Like a lot! Does that sound like what I think it is to you?

2 Likes