17e1729a755582decf1588851a37248a

2 Likes

Congrats on your sprout.

3 Likes

love to see young ladies! congrats

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m mighty proud!:grin:

1 Like

Yes me too! I just can’t believe how incredibly small they are. It’s hard to believe they can grow so big so fast.

3 Likes

Now it’s time to start worrying like a new parent.

1 Like

Yep! :joy: It’s funny you said that because that’s how I feel right now. :grin:

1 Like

I got two Gold Leafs each in their own 5 gallon cloth pots. I’ve got more to replant but I can see I’m going to run out of soil until I can order more so I’m going to use a fresh still in it’s shrink wrap roll of landscaping cloth and make some 1 1/2 gallon pots for now. Everyone have a great Saturday! And as always happy growing!!! :blush: :kissing_heart: :heart: @emgoldslo @MrPeat @Unknown @PurpNGold74 @monkman @fano_man @Arborholic @GoneFission @Turbonelson @Suckerpunch

8 Likes

Next time leave the dirt it’s in…intact you can be ripping little feather root hairs you can’t not RIP by taking out dirt from rroot ball

3 Likes

@fano_man

The dirt crumbled around it and fell off on it’s own when I went to replant them. I guess I didn’t want to water them too much and drown the roots.

1 Like

hey hun, i leave them in my clear solo cups until they get a good bunch of roots to hold dirt together. i am going to say that you transplanted too early. but i had to transplant my last 3 or 4 plants and they looked like yours because i had them in crappy dirt, not soil.

@monkman

I had them a 1/2 coco coir and 1/2 FFHF.

1 Like

mine had stopped growing which is why i transplanted so early, they eat their cotyldon leaves for food when they are little. if you plant them into a hot soil you can kill them because they don’t need extra nitrogen until they eat the cotyldons.

1 Like

all this thinking is making my head hurt got bad hangover today lol

@monkman I have the replants in FFOF at the bottom of the pot and at the top half FFHF. That is what one of the experienced growers here advised me to do.

Sorry about your hangover. If you had an IV bag and could run one on yourself that would help. Or just sleep it off.

2 Likes

that would be right

but not transplant until they have grown some and gotten some roots going. you have barely just the cotyldon leaves up, i typically transplant after they get 4 nodes going and they are no longer seedlings.

3 Likes

@monkman thanks. I’ll wait to replant the others It will give me time to sew these 1 1/2 gallon grow bags.

1 Like

2nd or 3rd set of regular 3 point leaves or more

2 Likes

Looks like you have some good guidance here. I think I waited to transplant til my leaves made it past the rim of the cup and roots popping thru the holes in bottom of cup. Try to keep the roots and dirt entact and drop into hole with the shark dust sprinkled inside the hole like u did. :v:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m trying to take care of the little ladies. Today has been bad for my jacked up knees, especially the left one, and my shoulders, again especially the left one. The cold messes with me but it really takes a toll on my husband. Y’all stay warm if you are anywhere it’s cold. Warms hugs! :hugs: And more pics tomorrow.:wink:

3 Likes