Waiting for my ILGM seeds ❤

Humidity is your friend at this stage you want 70 80+% humidity… that’s what the domes purpose is for …when plants are young have minimal roots they take moisture in through there leave… if you see condensation on the edges of your dome your in good shape… u wanna take a spray bottle and mist the sides of the dome to keep humidity up and mist the plants more then you water the roots …the humidity will keep the soil damp and from drying out it’s a pretty cool lil process but domes work great

5 Likes

@fano_man I put the dome back on. Thanks so much!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Canna rust remover. Worked for me :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Hey everyone! One of the GL seeds is up out of the soil. Should I put it under lights now? :blush:

8 Likes

when i put my seeds into soil i start light on them, but not high intensity, little ones don’t like high intensity.

i’m going to run my seedlings under 315 LEC this time, but i will raise it as high as it will go and put the cups at the edge of the tent so they don’t get a lot.

1 Like

@monkman

Can I keep them in the dome with the light on them? And do I keep using the heating pad for them? :relaxed:

Whoa Bam-a-Lam!! And she’s off to the races. Good job mama!

2 Likes

@Arborholic thanks! Tonight I’ll pot the LSD and Orange Bud. This is exciting!!! :blush:

2 Likes

Oh snap here we go, now the addiction starts, soon the dts of dropping beans will kick in,

5 Likes

@Unknown :grin: What is dts? :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Withdrawals lol

2 Likes

@Unknown lol! Yep! Starting my BS seeds tonight. I’ve got flower and vegetable seeds to plant too. Hopefully, they will provide a distraction from the huge amount of weed plants in the tent. By growing salad greens in the same tent as weed I’m sure it will give the lettuce some interesting smells and flavors. :grin: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Yeeeaaahhhhhhh lady! So exciting to see those lil necks bending up out of the soil!!

2 Likes

yes you can, i have a jiffy pod tray that i bought a tall dome to replace the 3 inch one that came with it. i put the solo cups in there with hygrometer and spray the bottom tray with water then put the dome on so that i can keep the humidity up around 60 to 70. u can keep the heating pad but i don’t bother with them

2 Likes

@monkman

I’ll do. :blush::+1:

1 Like

Nice work your off and running

1 Like

Haha from ur seed dropping spree i think its safe to say the bug has bitten you too! Enjoy :wink:

4 Likes

@JB00 check your spam folder - I have been sending you UPS updates.

Are you not getting them?

1 Like

Yeah baby!!!

8 Likes