Waiting for my ILGM seeds ❤

That’s what I’m thinking too.

2 Likes

How do you get the junk out of them before harvesting?

3 Likes

You mean nutrients? If so, I don’t think you will ever get all of that out. I think it’s important to just not overfeed to the point there could possibly be excessive nutrient levels given to your plants. You can finish with a few straight watering or one of the reputable finishing products if you want. As long as you dry and cure properly shouldn’t have anything to worry about.

4 Likes

Oh ok good. :ok_hand: Because tomorrow will only make five weeks they are into flower and ILGM says the strain takes nine weeks to flower so they are just a bit half way there. I’m trying to make sure I do everything right by them. Tomorrow my seedlings will have a little photo shoot.:slightly_smiling_face: I’m so excited about the SexBud, Blue Dream and Blueberry Cookies seedlings. I hope the girls I have closer to harvesting are going to taste and be awesome and I also hope my seedlings will grow up to be potent and delicious too.

2 Likes

There’s been some really good convos on here about the impossibility of removing the “junk” as they like you to believe out of the molecular structure of the plant. Now whose journals was that on? @Bulldognuts @kaptain3d @Enlightened420 @Nicky I haven’t tagged that really good convo and I should have, does anyone remember where it was?

4 Likes

Found it! It was @Ocean 's

4 Likes

Thanks! That was very interesting and informative. Nice to know I don’t have to flush them. Just dry them out.

3 Likes

I don’t really flush, but I do give just water the last week or so. Realistically like dbrn32 stated, it’s nearly impossible to get all the nutrients out.

8 Likes

LOL, thanks for getting that song in my head :yum:. Hey jude is one of my favorites to sing to them. My kid liked a lot of beatles stuff. Mostly because I wasn’t about to sing itsy bitsy spider :joy:

3 Likes

The estimated time of flower is just that, an estimation. i have yet to harvest on the estimated time of flower. mine have been at least 1 and as many as 4 weeks after what the estimated time of harvest is. i have found that there are way too many clear trichomes still on plant when they say the plant will be done. on your pic at line 878 i see you have trichomes on your plant but have not seen any pics of them yet. do you have something to look at trichomes yet? you will need something that is at least 60x but i got a microscope that plugs into my puter that is 0x to 250x from unplugable technologies to look at the trichomes and help me decide when proper harvest time comes. i shoot for less than 10% clear, mostly cloudy, and 10 to 20% amber.

3 Likes

oops sorry, it is plugable technologies, not unplugable… am not stoned yet for the day and i make mistakes lol

1 Like

I have friends that play music in their gardens & green houses never asked if it was for them & their workers or the plants. Probably both.

2 Likes

There is a couple threads on here we dive into flushing. Long story short cut your plant in darkness is more important then flushing. No proof flushing is worth it and may hurt yeilds but try yourself if your really keen on it.

1 Like

:laughing::rofl::joy::joy_cat:

Gold digger by Kenya?

1 Like

Oh I’m not keen on it. I don’t think people all throughout history flushed their pot plants. Just dried, trimmed and cured their buds.

1 Like

And I will be doing the same brother.:facepunch:

2 Likes

I’m afraid I’m starting to fall in :heart: with my plants. Does this happen to other people or just me? :laughing::rofl::joy:

@Eagles009 @Nicky @emgoldslo @Turbonelson @kaptain3d @Covertgrower @monkman @anon33684698 @dbrn32 @Deepsix

4 Likes

More so when your on your first year or two of growing I find. Lol
Now their just meat and lab mice to me haha, but I still love em just different.

3 Likes

I know exactly what your talking about. But adding medicine to the cabinet helps.

1 Like