Waiting for my ILGM seeds ❤

Oh your blasting em noicee

1 Like

@JB00 Found ya! There’s great info on here already! Whoot whoot!!

1 Like

More research has lead me to learning that police use rfi to find and bust indoor grows. I tried to dismiss my husband’s paranoia. Even told him I wasn’t going to grow when I am. But how the hell do I block any radio frequency interference that might come from the two Mars Hydro 1000 watt LED lights or any thermal imaging drones or planes, or flying asshats?
@emgoldslo @fast-grow @MrPeat @KeystoneCops @Unknown @PurpNGold74 @pillsbury @monkman @shady424 @fano_man

Please advise for further instructions. Help!

1 Like

Stay well below 10,000 watts of scheduled consumption other then that never heard of rfi

2 Likes

It’s a civil rights violation for police to use FLIR or any other thermal imaging as an investigative tool. Having said that, I recommend you don’t break the law, even when the laws are unjust.

If your husband is against growing cannabis, he’s going to be distressed to learn that you’re doing it.

If your state has a medical program, maybe you want to look into that, or even purchasing from another source; often penalties for personal-use quantities are low/civil, while penalties for cultivation are very harsh.

3 Likes

Found this here…

@emgoldslo @fast-grow @MrPeat @HornHead @Unknown @PurpNGold74 @pillsbury @monkman @shady424 @fano_man

Also people looking to break in and steal anything that is growing. That can be a possibility as well.

2 Likes

Simple use quality lights that’s what I have deducted and that seems a lil over board making a copper dome in your walls… that seems … crazy… …can’t do the time ? dont do the crime

3 Likes

Honestly my 2 pennies, a lot goes with keeping it ALL to urself, the less that knows the better off, I’m in bama, where it’s just stupid, there’s 2 different vehicles that come to my house besides my own if ur in a tent no light shining through windows an such, really all can say about it, I know what I’m doin an know what’s up,

4 Likes

And whos to say your lights aren’t growing veggies and rfi isn’t probable cause so unless your super sloppy and grow in your living room I’d say
:fu::smirk::fu: to the popo what’s your probable cause and wheres yoyr warrant that will get beat all day in court as long as it’s not visible from any window

4 Likes

Exactly,

1 Like

Simple solution if you are worried about theft is don’t sell,. don’t tell. Loose lips sink ships.
I have a feeling that if it wasn’t for illegal grow operations this forum would be a very lonely place, Also if you are running enough lights to cause radio interference I would be able to see them from here…

9 Likes

Well I have been in trouble to many times to be cocky like I am to the law I can predict what’s gonna happen in court before I got EVERYtime I go for my self and I know all the facts… there is he said she said but the facts matter if you make sure your off in the cut not visable ever then there’s no way to stumble on it as an outsider smell and light taken care offl

3 Likes

There’s so much BS going on in the world … growing weedbis one if the last things I’m worried about is growing weed… I had landlord walk in on my shit one time and told me to get it outta here before he could come back I had everything gone out the outside closet and I played dumb I dunno what your talking about … mean while I had 8 plants inside in week 6 of flower lol BOSS

3 Likes

@Unknown and @fano_man Thank you for the reassurance. @Unknown I feel you. I’m in Missi Pissy. Recently found out that what my husband has is also known as a suicide disease because the pain gets so bad for some people that they take their own lives. It’s very sad. Wicked laws often times turn good people into criminals. While the real criminals hide in lab coats or behind their empty promises. Oh and I am going to grow flowers and veggies alongside and I haven’t told anyone outside of my household. People don’t know your business when you never tell them your business. :wink:

6 Likes

@Unknown and @fano_man maybe I’m just inventing things to be nervous about. Like the night before my husband and I headed to the hospital so I could be induced to deliver our first child, who ironically wasn’t born until 2 1/2 days later, induced for 2 1/2 days without an epidural that’s a story for another day, anyway I was worried if the baby was going to be ugly or would he’d be a jerk and we wouldn’t like him. I was really worried. :laughing: Sometimes over thinking isn’t a kind thing to do to myself.

2 Likes

Or if you dont have tin foil lining your house :rofl: I wouldn’t worry about sweety god is not gonna punish a woman going out on a limb such as your self I did for purely selfish reason me on the other hand trying to… have a bunch of weed so I…can… either way your doing purely selfless and u will be rewarded not punished I’m sorry about the disease realization that’s a tough pill to swallow… my dads juuust starting to take a hard turn on dementia and its heart breaking because we all know now how detrimental memory loss for elderly ppl is there an empty shell of who they once were… my dad taught me how to use a grinder… I took him to work with me the other day his hands had gotten so weak he couldn’t turn the grinder on… I turned it on for him and he cut 6 inches and said I can do it anymore son… I gave him a task on the jackhammer which is a lil less prescice and he used it for 10 seconds and break 10 second and break it was heart breaking so I get what your going through the decline of some one you love is like nothing you experienced I’m 33 and never really had something like this happen both my parents are alive most my grandparents are alive so I feel you…

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear bout that with ur husband truly I am, thoughts an prayers for you, an hope that all gets better, I have been n a like situation, but always look forward not back,

For a seed u plant, not a substance made in a lab, you have to do what u think is right,

1 Like

I am going to have to read this whole thread about RFI. In the automotive industry we have capacitors and suppressors so you can listen to your radio without any interference from the alternator and ignition systems. Maybe something can be set up for the ballasts to prevent problems.

2 Likes

@fano_man

Oh no! Tears streamed down my face when I read your post. My heart aches for you. My dear mother-in-law is in an Alzheimer’s care facility. She is the kindest and most loving person I’ve ever known in my life. She has been through the ringer. You know how people say they are having a bad day? A bad week? A bad month? A bad year? Well, she has been having a bad life. A raincloud followed her around everywhere she went. And now this. All of us have an innate sense of justice and compassion and it’s really difficult to watch people suffer. Even more difficult when you share a close bond with them and you love them because they aren’t just family, they are your friends.

2 Likes