W5 Sour D auto flower

Week 5, second week into flower. Companion plants; Wheatgrass, Catnip, Green onion, Softneck Garlic
-FFOF soil
-FF nutes
-71-77temp
-45-55%H

3 Likes

Nice looking plant. I’m missing the signs of flower.

1 Like

Bud spots just started forming few days ago

1 Like

I see. You’re Johnny on the spot so to speak. In approx. 8-10 weeks you’ll be chopping.

Nice looking plant. If any of my autos had performed like these, I’d still be doing autos.

2 Likes

This is my first grow, so your response is extremely reassuring!!!
I figure I have about another month(end of November) to chop. About 10 week grow. My goal is to get some nice nugs to hand out for XMAS. Care to make a wager on what end weight will be?

I did some serious LST, made sure every branch that had a node was exposed. Lots of leaf tucking. About 2 hours a day(15-20 mins a session)
My next run of autos will be even more LST. Picked up plenty of tricks this last month

1 Like

And you’re doing so well. Patience will come into play at the end. Don’t be in a rush to harvest and waste all your effort.

I like it when they say nice things…

4 Likes

Beautiful girls

1 Like

Nice to see you filling the tent. Reminds me I have to plant some cat grass soon, almost to cold for the cat to enjoy hours outside.

1 Like

The garlic is pest control. Most pest just do not like being near garlic, same pot or not.
After planting the garlic, I was thinking… why the hell not fill it out!!! I plan on doing some raised garden beds spring 2022, figured I would get a head start.

Depending how deep I dive into this new found green thumb. I might be buying a few grow tents. Not just for cannabis