VPD target range during lights out

Ok, so in spite of not understanding the science & significance of VPD I do know how to follow the chart for the prescribed target ranges for the different stages of plant growth.
And while I have little problem hitting the target while lights are on, it’s when the lights are out & temps are lower that the correct range has become unsustainable for a few hrs.
I’m curious about what I should look for, anticipate if this continues, what adverse effects this can cause.
Any info, suggestions or light shined on any blind spot I might have in my approach will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance! :peace_symbol::potted_plant:

Pic is to illustrate my setup.

1 Like

RH typically spikes at lights out, best suggestion is to maintain air circulation, air exchange. To keep condensation to a minimum.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion!

1 Like

Havnt seen you in a while! Happy growing!

2 Likes

Greetings! Yea, thought I’d give it another go. Hopefully not as close to the edge as last grow. How’s your current session going? :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Finished up some Girl Scout cookies a bit back, turned out pretty good. Now I have 5 just starting up, all different strains. I know I keep saying it but hopefully this is the last auto run for me, I feel like photos will be way better lol!

1 Like

My growing area would be difficult for photos. I like the notion of eliminating light leaks as a stress (on me!).
Growing 4 this season in 3gal pots. I’ll see how I manage it. I topped one this morning just to see what happens. So many opinions around on every aspect, so wtf … :man_shrugging:t3::potted_plant::peace_symbol:

1 Like