Vpd issue? Pease help

@imSICKkid @dbrn32 I got temps/humidity bak to 25.5c and 62%. It is a pain in da ass balancing act. The temps outside, or if i close a window in the room a bit will throw it off allot. Now i have the windows wide open. My wife love it its f’n cold in here.

2 Likes

Sounds about right. If it was real easy everyone would do it!

When is your lights on time? Most will try to run their dark period through warmest part of the day to help balance their temps. For me, this is usually like noon to about 6pm. When flowering I like to run lights from about 7-8pm until 7-8am.

4 Likes

Right now in veg i tried 24h. im not too sure im going to do that next grow. When i flower i was going to do almost what you just recommended. I was going to go 6 to 6 so i have a lil more time to tend to them after work.

1 Like

You should probably get them into flower. You don’t really have the light to flower out much larger plants. And they will probably stretch like crazy after you flip.

2 Likes

A 600w hps isint enough light? Im not flowering them in this shitty lil tent under cfls. Im flowering in here with this.

0 (3)|375x500

2 Likes

That will help lol

2 Likes

Ok cool i wasnt sure if you knew if i had this light also. Will this will be enough for a 4x4 or a lil less? Should i have some cfls in flower room also?

2 Likes

600 watt hps is about perfect for a 4x4.

3 Likes

I was going to say same thing. :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:
Should work just fine. :+1::wink::v:

3 Likes

What im trying to do is get 4 plants under that light. As i expand i want to get some led lights or learn to built them if it is cost effective. Meaning if i can build a light better than one at the same price then i want to learn.

2 Likes

Ya, 600 is great light for 4x4

1 Like

Ah ok i feel so much better thank you @dbrn32 @Oldguy @Hellraiser @imSICKkid

4 Likes

@dbrn32 this is the vpd chart i have been going by. Is this the right one? Im going to have problems getting those numbers.image

Looks about right. You just have to do what you can to make it as close as possible.

2 Likes

Will an air cooled hood possibly knock off 5 degrees celcius @dbrn32

Your tent will never run cooler than your intake air comes in, unless you seal it and run ac. The air cooled hood will remove a lot of the heat a light would normally put in the space, but not all of it. So expect to be a couple degrees warmer than your intake air at best.